UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020: Union Public Service Commission, an organisation which conducts civil exams to recruit eligible candidates in government organisations/office. UPSC has invited candidates to apply in CDS exams registration. The official notification has released on 30th October. The last date for fill up the UPSC CDS Exam 2020 will be 19th November 2020. Combined Defence Services is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. Only unmarried candidates can apply for this examination. Candidates who have successfully applied for UPSC CDS Recruitment Exam 2020 must download the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020 in order to attend the examination. Successful candidates are admitted into the respective Academies after an interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB).
CDS admit card 2020 is released by Union Public Service Commission three weeks before the commencement of the examination. For the exam scheduled to be conducted on February 2, 2020, the admit cards are likely to make available in the mid of January. CDS 2020 admit card for the exam scheduled to be held on November 8, 2020, will be released in October. The admit card will be available on the official website. To download CDS admit card, candidates need to login either with the registration number or roll number. The hard copy of the admit card will be sent to candidates by post.
CDS 2020 Admit Card Dates
CDS 1 exam 2020: February 2, 2020
Release of CDS 1 admit card 2020: Mid of January 2020
CDS 2 exam 2020: November 8, 2020
CDS 2 admit card: October 2020
How to Download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020
- Visit the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page Click on “Admit Card” Option
- Then click on “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC“
- A new tab will Open
- On that tab click on “e-Admit card Link” beside Combined Defence Service Exam
- Read all instructions & click on the “Yes” Option
- Choose your Option how you want to download your e-card i.e Registration ID or Roll Number
- Enter Your Chosen ID, Date of Birth & Captcha
- Hit the submit button
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download & Print the Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check their name, father’s name, category, date of birth, photograph and signature etc. printed in the admit card carefully. In case, there are any discrepancies in the details, candidates should immediately contact the examination authority. Candidates should provide the following details while reporting the issue.
- Exam name and year
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Postal address (Candidates need to mention the application number)
Candidates should reach the examination centre 20 minutes before the commencement of exam. Without admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates must preserve CDS admit card till completion of the recruitment process. Electronic devices such as calculators, mobile phones, pages etc are not allowed inside the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination centre until the completion of the test.
The applicant must carry an ID Proof and a passport size photograph along with the Admit card to the examination hall.
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2020:
Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission biannually and Officers Training Academy. The application for CDS I 2020 examination will open from October 30, 2019, and end on September 2019 while for CDS II 2020 examination application will open from August 5, 2020, and end on August 25, 2020. The examination will be conducted on February 2, 2020, and November 8, 2020.
- The written test will be of 300 marks.
- The written test for admission to OTA will be out of 200 marks.
- CDS 2020 will be for a duration of 2 hours.
- Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The exam will comprise questions from English, Elementary Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The difficulty level of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be of Matriculation level while the difficulty of papers in other subjects will be of a graduate of an Indian University.
- Each question in the CDS exam carries 4 options, out of which only 1 option will be correct For an incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted
- More than one option marked will be treated as incorrect
- If a question is left unanswered there will be no negative marking
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
CDS Exam Pattern 2019 for SSB Interview
The SSB Interview for IMA, INA, AFA is for 300 marks each while for OTA it is 200. The SSB Interview procedure consists of two stages – I and II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear in stage II. The details of both stages are given below.
Click here>> Download UPSC CDS (I) Exam Admit Card
Disclaimer: All the information contained on this page is for information purposes only. eJobTime.com is an informative website that endeavours to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.