Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha Admission: Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha can apply for UG Course BA, BSc Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha admission website, www.srsvidyamahapitha.org within the last date.
Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha
Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha, also known as Kamarpukur College, is a college in Kamarpukur, in the Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in arts and sciences. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. It was established in 1959. Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha was set up in the serene location of Kamarpukur, the birthplace of Sri Ramakrishna, in the year 1959 on 15th February under the auspices of a trustee board – the Anur Janasiksha Samsad.
More Admission: Sarat Centenary College Admission & Merit List 2020
Course offered in Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha
Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Geography, Economics, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Political Science, Physical Education, Education.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Nutrition.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. See the official notice for more information on reservations.
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by other states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general department.
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% and 50% overall in 10+2 level. See the official notice for more information. See the official notice for more information.
- Applicants can receive the Grand Total by adding a total (best 5)%, along with a score of the selected subject who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 level vocational course can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate post-graduate 2019-20 session.
- Candidates who have passed the HS or equivalent examination (10+2) from WBCHSE/ NIOS/ IGNOU/ ICSE/ ISC/ CBSE/ Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/ Netaji Open University or others Board/ Council recognized by the University of Burdwan in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the access portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding (best 5)%, along with a score of the selected subject who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. Read the official notification for more information on the merit list. The merit list of the legitimate applicants will be published on the date of the scheduled admission of the college’s online website, the merit list will be prepared in the order of the origin of the merit index. In the case tie, the priority will be given to the higher subject, wherever applicable.
Councilling for Admission in Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha 2020
The counseling process will be conducted on a merit list. Only Kamarpukur College Counseling 2019 will call for merit list candidates Sri candidates must bring original/ attested copies of relevant documents during admission 2019.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Fill out the application form as appropriate.
- Copy of student receipt copy.
- Higher Secondary & Madhyamik Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card (Age proof).
- PH certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Other relevant documents.
- Two passport size color photograph.
Important dates for Sri Ramkrishna Sarada Vidya Mahapitha Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.