Applications are invited from the candidates. The Recruitment will be for 10 posts. Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Recruitment under the South Eastern Railway. Guide and Scout posts are currently vacant so the candidates will have to fill the forms as prescribed. To know more go through the posts.
The South Eastern Railway (RRC-SER) has published a notification for vacancy recruitment for the Southeastern railway recruitment 2017 posts of Guide and Scout. There are total 10 vacant places available. An eligible and interested person can apply for the post by offline mode by sending their CV to the prescribed authority with proper details mentioned in the notice published by the railway recruitment authority. Soon or before the last date of submitting the application form, this is 18/10/2017.
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern railway recruitment 2017
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification.
- i) Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
→ Candidates who will be selected will get the salary. As per prescribed in the notice by the southeastern railway authority.
How to Apply for South Eastern railway recruitment 2017
Candidates should apply offline as prescribed for South Eastern railway recruitment 2017. And the last date for submitting the application is 18/10/2017. Candidates should get their identity certified in the application by his immediate controlling supervisor. The applicant should directly send the application form with all the required documents to the nominated personnel officer.
Address for sending the application form:
- Applicants should submit their application form directly to the personnel officers in whose jurisdiction the applicant’s office falls. The address provided in the official notification please read the official notification. Submit the application on or before the last date of submitting the application which is 25.09.2017.
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format.
- The content written in the application form must be in own handwriting.
- In the application form, you will find a space where a passport size photo can be attached. Find that and add a photocopy.
Official Notification: Click Here
Total vacancy: 10 Posts
Last Date: 18.10.2017
For the GROUP ‘C’ posts
Total Vacancies: 02
Educational Qualification: (i) 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification.
Age Limit is also restricted between 18 years and 28 years as on 01.01.2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
For GROUP ‘D’ Posts
No. of Vacancies: 08 Nos.
Educational Qualification: i) Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: Minimum-18 years and maximum-31 years as on 01.01.2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-President’s Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- ii) Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organization for the last 5 years.
iii) Should have attended two events at National level or All Indian Railways’ level and two events at State level.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents
Candidates must also enclose 02 (Self-Addressed envelope with the Application Form affixed with the postage stamp.
The envelope containing the print-out/enclosures should be superscribed on top with — “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA FOR 2017-2018 FOR EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO _____ FOR THE CATEGORY _____ OF GROUP_____”
Last Date and Address: The duly filled Application form along with enclosures should reach at the following address — To the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor), CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section, Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700 001, on or before 18.10.2017
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.