Golden opportunity for the candidates who are willing to make their career in the banking world. Institute of banking personnel selection IBPS has published a notification regarding the heavy recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer and management trainee. To register for the common recruitment process IBPS CWE PO/MT the examination will be held on two tiers. The online exam will be in two phases.
- Preliminary and
- Main exam
Candidates who will be qualified in the preliminary exam and got short listed have to appear in the main exam. And candidates shortlisted in the main exam will be called for a common interview to be conducted by the participating organizations and co coordinating by the Nodal Bank. More Bank Jobs> Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 in Officer, Executive, Accountant, Clerk & Other Posts
Vacancies will be filled during the financial year of 2017-2018.candidates shortlisted will be allotted to one of the participating organizations keeping in view the spirit of government guidelines on reservation policy. The validity for CWE PO/MT VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31/3/2018 with or without giving any notice.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Exam 2017-2018/3247- Probationary Officers (PO), Management Trainees (MT) Post. Government jobs IBPS Clerk Exam The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for ibps login various client organizations. IBPS Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website.
Online registration and modification of the application will be starting from 06/08/2017.
Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainees (MT) – 3247
|Sr. No.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Central Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||45||22||81||152||300|
|14||Punjab National Bank||60||30||108||202||400|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||15||8||27||50||100|
|18||Union Bank of India||60||30||108||202||400|
|19||United Bank of India||15||8||27||50||100|
Eligibility Criteria: for the post of PO MT-vii 2017.as on 6/8/2017
Candidates who are willing to participate in the mentioned posts are requested to firstly cheek the eligibility criteria and requirements then apply online as soon as possible before the last date 26/08/2017.
Candidates who are passed the graduation from any recognized university or the candidates must PG/ B. Tech, Diploma, M.E/ M.Tech from any recognized university and college are eligible for the post.
Age should be minimum 20 yrs and maximum 30 Yrs. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities.
Age limit will be as per government rules.
Candidates selected and joined will get RS > 23700/- TO 42020/- as salary per month.
Fees Structure to Apply For the Post.
For general category and candidates belonging to OBC candidates, the application fees is Rs.600/-
For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD) Rs. 100
How To Apply Online:
Candidates who are eligible can apply through online by following the instruction given below.
- Go to the official website and then CWE PO / MT Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, they click on apply online link (which will be activated from July)
- Fill the online form, with all factual details Attach the scanned copies of all necessary documents, Signature, photograph and other required attachments
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
IBPS PO/MT 2017-18 Important Links:
IBPS PO MT Official Notification PDF: HERE
Important Dates for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017:
- Online Registration/ Modification/ Editing Dates: 06.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.08.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 18.09.2017 to 22.09.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2017
- Online Examination – Main: 11.2017
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of Interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
Official Notification: >> HERE
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully.
eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.