IBPS recruitment notification Apply for various posts. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has advertised a notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs VI) for recruitment of 1315 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancies in the Participating Organizations’ is tentatively scheduled for October / November 2017.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-11-2017. There are 1315 posts available for these posts. The application must be submitted before 27-11-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Golden opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in the banking world. Institute of banking personnel which is shortly known as IBPS has published a notification regarding the heavy recruitment for various posts. The examination will be held on two tiers. The online exam will be in two phases.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
I.T. Officer: 120 Posts
- Candidate should possess 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
- Graduate candidates having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Agricultural Field Officer: 875 Posts
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Science/ Pisciculture/Fishery Science/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/ Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering.
Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Post Graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
Law Officer: 60 Posts
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/ Personnel Officer: 35 Posts
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree
- Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law
Marketing Officer: 195 Posts
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
How to Apply for IBPS recruitment 2017
- Before applying online applicants have valid email id & contact number.
- Candidates log on the website www.ibps.in.
- Click here to apply online.
- Read all instructions & Fill all the details.
- Check once before submits the Form.
- Now take a print out o online application for future use.
[su_button url=”http://www.ejobtime.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Notification-IBPS-CRP-SPL-VII.pdf” target=”blank” background=”#00AFF0″ color=”#f5f5f2″ size=”10″ icon_color=”00AFF0″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010101″]OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION[/su_button]
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.