Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Sailor- Sports Quota Entry- 01/2020 Batch: Indian Navy has invited applicants for sailors under sports quota entry 01/2020 for Petty Officer (PO), Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Matric Recruits (MR). Aquatics, Athletics, Boxing, Basketball, Football, Cricket, Handball, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Wrestling, Weightlifting, Fencing, Squash, Kayaking & Canoeing, Tennis, Golf, Shooting, Rowing, Sailing, and Wind Surfing. All eligible unmarried male candidates can apply. Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Entry – 01/2020 Batch Sailor Sportsman Bharti 2020-21. The latest information on the application form, salary, eligibility criteria, physical standards, selection process, latest notification, etc. is given below.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Weight: Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
Chest: Chest expansion of 5 cms
Name of The Posts: Petty Officer (PO), Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Matric Recruits (MR)
Number of Vacancies: Various
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: All Over India
Closing Date: January 26, 2020
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Petty Officer (PO)– Between 17 years to 22 years
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)– Between 17 years to 21 years
- Matric Recruits (MR)– Between 17 years to 21 years
Age relaxation as per official notification.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Petty Officer (PO)– Candidates must be 12th (10+2) in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)– Candidates must be 12th (10+2) in any stream or equivalent examination.
- Matric Recruits (MR)– Candidates must be 10th or equivalent from any recognized Board/ Institute.
Rs.21,700/- to Rs.43,100/- per month as per post wise.
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 26.01.2020.
“The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy),
New Delhi- 110 021″
Qualified candidates will be called to appear for the examination at designated Naval Centers. Candidates who qualify for the exam will undergo a medical examination in the INS Hamla, Mumbai. The proposal for enrollment will be sent only to selected candidates, which will be strictly determined by the specific sports category and the availability of vacancies.
Through official notification.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Matriculation certificate (for verification of Date of Birth).
2. 10th Mark sheet.
3. NCC/ Sports certificate (If applicable).
4. Domicile Certificate.
5. Two self-addressed envelopes of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs.10/- stamp affixed on one envelope.
6. Candidates are required to submit one additional recent colored passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. The background of the photograph should be blue.
Closing Date of Registration: January 26, 2020
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.