CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2017.A walk-in-interview has been arranged for various posts under CMOH Bankura. A recruitment notification has been published by the government for this recruitment of Medical officer, Staff Nurse, GNM, Programme officer, Clinical Psychiatric Nurse etc. All the required information like Academic Qualification, Age Reservations, and restrictions for different kinds of candidates is available here. To know everything about this notification we are hereby informed that the recruitment read all the details carefully.
The government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Bankura has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 32 Medical Officer (MO), Lab Technician, Accountant & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 08-09-2017 at 05.30 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
The contract, if engaged, will be valid up to 31.03.18 and may be renewed further based on satisfactory performance. Birth Certificate/ Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination mentioning date. Caste Certificate issued by the concerned authority (In Case of SC/ST /OBC A/OBC B). Compulsory Mark sheet & Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation, MBBS or equivalent, Post Graduation &Technical knowledge from the appropriate authority.
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer (NHM): 13 Posts
2. Medical Officer (NUHM): 01 Post
3. Staff Nurse: 06 Posts
4. Medical Officer (Thalassaemia): 01 Post
5. Medical Officer (FI-ART): 01 Post
6. Staff Nurse (FI-ART): 01 Post
7. GNM: 05 Posts
8. Programme Officer (MD/ DPM Psychiatry): 01 Post
9. Psychiatric Nurse: 01 Post
10.Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist: 01 Post
11. MTS: 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2017
Academic qualification: For Medical Officer (NHM), Medical Officer (NUHM), Medical Officer (Thalassaemia) and GNM candidates must pass MBBS. Candidates should have come with
→ MBBS from MCI recognized Institute
→ with 1-year compulsory internship and recognized under West Bengal Medical Council for post-1,
→ Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics
→ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE for post-2, MBBS or equivalent degree from Institute recognized by MCI
→ Completed compulsory rotatory internship
→ 55% marks for post-3, 4, 5,
→ Graduation or Intermediate (10+2) with 55% marks for post-6,
→ Graduation in Commerce with 50% marks for post-7
→ Job relevant experience.
For more details please see the notification.
From the official Medical Officer (NHM), Medical Officer (NUHM), Medical Officer (Thalassaemia) the age limit is maximized up to 63 years. Age limit for Staff Nurse is restricted to 64 years. 60 years is for Medical Officer (FL-ART) & Staff Nurse (FL-ART) posts, 40 years for GNM candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Candidates should have to pay
- 100/- for General,
- 50/- for SC, ST, OBC & other reserved categories drawn in Demand Draft in favor of the Secretary,
- District Health & Family Welfare Samity Bankura payable.
How to Apply for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2017
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.wbhealthgov.in” from 16-08-2017 to 05-09-2017.
- can send their hard copy of the online application in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ————– under Programme” to The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and C.M.O.H South 24 Parganas, Administrative Building ( 2nd Floor). M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road. Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700033. W.B on or before 08-09-2017 at 05.30 PM.
Click here for official notification
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully.www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.