West Bengal Govt., Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Hooghly Recently has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Block Accounts Manager, Programme Officer, Data Entry Operator, Sahayika, Cook and other posts on contract and temporary basis. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply as soon as possible. They can apply for these posts through offline an Official Website and send their application form with all important and required documents to the official address as on or before 19/01/2018 before 5:00 pm.
This is a state govt. job. Those candidates who will have to achieve any posts should prepare themselves very seriously. Other useful information of Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Hooghly Recruitment 2018 regarding, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fees, Selection Process, How to apply and other details are given as below.
Important Details about Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Hooghly:
Organization Name: Chief Medical Officer Of Health, Chinsurah, Hooghly
Organisation Website: www.hooghly.nic.in or www.wbhealth.gov.in
Total no. of Vacancies: 10
Last date for submission of application form: 19/01/2018.
Name of the Posts:
1.Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 01-Post(for UR)
2.Programme Officer (MO/ Psychiatrist) : 01-Post
3.Psychologist/ Clinical Psychologist: 01-Post
4.Social Worker/Psychiatric Social Worker: 01-Post
5.Trained General Nurse /Psychiatric Nurse: 01-Post
6.Case Registry Assistant: 01-Post
7.Community Nurse (Case Manager): 01-Post
8.Sahayika (Attendant) under NRC for female candidates:02-Posts (SC-01, ST-01)
9.Cook (only for female candidates): 01-Post(for UR)
Age Limit: Age as on 01/01/2018
1.For the post of Block Accounts Manager: Candidates Upper age limit should be up to 40 years. Age relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt. norms.
2.For the post of Sahayika and Cook: Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 40 years.Age relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt. norms.
Place of Posting:
1. For the post of Block Accounts Manager- Anywhere in the Hooghly District.
2.For the post of Sahayika and Cook -NRC Pandua and NRC Arambagh respectively.
1. For the post of Block Accounts Manager: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from any recognized university with advanced knowledge of Computers especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing& Accounting software, eg. Tally.
Desirable: Minimum 05(Five) Years of experience in Accounts at Govt./Govt. Affiliated/Ltd./Pvt. Ltd. Organization.
2.For the post of Psychiatrist: Qualified Psychiatrist having qualification of MBBS with MD / DNB Psychiatry /
DPN or equivalent PG qualification.For Trained MO: MBBS with 4 months of training in Psychiatry in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur, or other identified institutions.For Trained MO: MBBS with 4 months of training in Psychiatry in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur, or other identified institutions.
For Trained MO: MBBS with 4 months of training in Psychiatry in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur, or other identified institutions.
3. For the post of Clinical Psychologist: M.Phil in ClinicalPsychology of 2 years duration from any recognized institution. For Trained Psychologist: M.A./M.Sc in Psychology/Clinical Psychology with 3 months of training in Clinical Psychology in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tezpur, or other identified institutions.
For Trained Psychologist: M.A. / M.Sc in Psychology/Clinical Psychology with 3 months training in Clinical Psychology in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tezpur, or other identified institutions.
4. For the post of Psychiatric Social Worker: M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Worker of 2 years duration from any recognized institution.
For Trained Medical Social Worker: MSW from any recognized institution with 3 months of training in PSW in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur, or other identified institutions.
5. For the post of Psychiatric Nurse: M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing or DPN
For the post of Trained General Nurse: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with one-month training in Psychiatric Nursing in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tour, or other identified institutions.
6. For the post of Case Registry Assistant: Passed HS or equivalent from any Board/Council. Completed 6 months course in computer application from an Institution recognized by Government /Autonomous Body.
.7. For the post of Community Nurse (Case Manager): GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with Administrative Experience.
8. For the post of Sahayika (Attendant): HS Passed & Good command in local Language. Residence within Five Kilometers from NRC is mandatory.
9. For the post of Cook: HS Passed & Good command in local Language. Must know all types of cooking. Residence within Five Kilometers from NRC is mandatory.
1.Rs-100/- for unreserved candidates.
2.Rs-50/- for reserved category. These application fees have to be submitted in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, A/C Non-NHM, Hooghly” payable at Kolkata. Application without application fee in the form of Demand Draft will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
All Candidates are requested to submit the application in the attached prescribed format only duly filled up and self-attested photocopy of all testimonials in support of their qualification, experience, etc. 0ne passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate) and photocopy of the proof of identity viz. Electoral Identity Card/Aadhaar Card/Driving license etc. (Anyone) must be submitted. The sealed envelope to be deposited by hand/ Speed post/ Courier in the designated dropBox kept at the office of the CMOH, Hooghly DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin712101, within 19.01.201g within 05:00 pm. positively. Name of the applicant, Name of the post applied for must be written in the Bank Draft & envelop.
Candidates will be selected based on 1.Written Exam Test 2.Computer Test 3.Interview. For more details like remuneration & other information click on the link given below. If Candidates will face anything problem when they fill up the application form must see the official recruitment notification details given below in this link.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.