The West Bengal state government employment bank authority has announced the date of submitting the third annexure to all the candidates who have already been selected by YuvaShree. the labor department of West Bengal has announced the date is within 03/07/2017 to 16/07/2017. All the detailed instructions about West Bengal Employment Bank Yuvashree Scheme (8th LIST ) here.
The candidates who have already selected on the Yuvasree scheme now has to submit their Annexure-III after filling the form to the concerned SDO authority. Applicants from Kolkata should submit their form to the JD office Purta Bhawan salt lake. Official notifications for West Bengal Employment Bank Yuvashree Scheme (8th LIST ) is here.
About Employment Bank:
Employment Bank is a joint initiative taken by the Information Technology Department and the Labour Department under West Bengal Government. First, it was an offline process but now it has online facilities. This was build to support job seekers. It also secures schemes for the unemployed youth of the state also. It works as a placement agency which is so helpful for the unemployed ones. Schemes are so much interesting for the job seekers. There are so many options for the seekers to choose from. This department provides job messages to ordinary people.
The reason behind the creation of The Employment Bank
→ Meanwhile, as far we concerned job opportunities in the private sector have come out of the state sector, which creates some other skills, developments, or some gap in the job market, or the demand and supply.
→ The main focus of the employment bank is to increase employment opportunities in the job search and secondly to eliminate the lack of skills.
→ To find out Job and to get it done by collecting it.
Mission & Vission Of Employment Bank
The Department of Employment, on the Network of Employment Exchange, primarily acts as a Private Placement Agency, for the job of non-PSCs raised in the state government organization and organization. The following decision has been reduced by the judiciary, which mandates open compulsory advertisements to fill vacancies. Such placements have also been reduced because the job commission is terminated.
Meanwhile, job opportunities in the private sector, which have got employment opportunities in the public sector, have some other skills, or demand and supply gap, which are available in the job market.
The main focus of the employment bank is to increase employment opportunities and secondly to lack the skills of job seekers.
What Is Annexure III
A self-declaration by the candidate who has selected for Yuvasree 2017 about his utilization of the money granted by the government to him 1500 monthly. And how the money is helping the candidate to get employed or to increase their chance of employability.
The new list (8th) of enrolled candidates is published by the West Bengal labor department. The government of West Bengal has recently published a list of Yuva candidates who have already enrolled their names to the employment bank and still waiting for their turn to come for receiving the sum of amount Indian rupees 1500 monthly as Baker Vata as proposed by the Government of WestBengal.
Click Here For >> West Bengal Employment Bank Yuvasree 8th List 2017
The candidates should attach the following documents with the form.
1) filled in employment bank Annexure I,
2) Annexure-II (if applicable)
3) Annexure III
4) 1 Photocopy of Ration card.
5) 1 photocopy of voter id card.
6) 1 photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik(10th ) examination.
7) Academic results photocopy e.g. Madhyamik 10th, H.S(10+2), BA/B.SC, MA/M.SC and other if any.
8) Enrollment confirmation receipt of West Bengal employment bank. All the documents should be Self-Attested.
Who are eligible for the West Bengal Employment Bank Yuvasree Scheme (8th LIST )?
- He or she must be unemployed as well as a resident of West Bengal.
- Should be enrolled in the employment bank.
- Minimum qualification of the 8th pass and above.
- The candidate should be within the age of 18 to 45. the last and foremost.
- He or she has not availed any financial assistance or loan under any state, central government-sponsored self-employment scheme.
How To submit the Annexure-III online.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal employment bank i.e.
- follow the link to submit Annexure III
- enter employment bank user id and password sent to candidates contact no.
- submit your course detail. (It is briefly written below).
Where to submit the filled West Bengal Yuvasree application form.
- To the office of the joint director of employment, Kolkata office at Purta Bhawan, the salt lake only for them who resides in Kolkata.
- Candidates belonging to other districts may submit the application form to the sub-divisional officer.
As far we are concerned job opportunities in the private sectors create some gap in the job market, or the demand and supply. The main focus of the employment bank is to increase employment opportunities in the job search and secondly to eliminate the lack of skills.
Process Of Submitting The Annexure-III Under Yuvasree Scheme
Here we are going to describe the ‘Login’ procedure.
First- Click Here -> It is the Application Link
Then you will see there is a tab- “Submit Annexure-III”
Type your user ID which is also known as Enrolment No.
Type the password.
Type the Security Code Below.
If You Want To Know How To Register Yourself In Employment Bank? Read Below →
The candidates who want to register at the Employment Bank have to take some steps:
- Fill up the application form.
- Fill up the form as prescribed.
- Submit the form.
- You will get a page where your details will be written.
- Go to your nearest Employment Exchange Office.
- You will be given a form to fill up.
- Fill up as prescribed.
- Submit it to the person in charge.
- After submission, you will get the message on your phone about your Id and Password.
- We must see this segment carefully. It is known to us that the government jobs do carry minimum workloads with a lot of comfortable features.
- Also, you should remember that they must have to work as a requirement but a govt. The worker knows how much he is going to work for the day with extra weekend facilities.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.