Apply online for TET, Teachers Eligibility Test West Bengal 2017. Applications are invited from the interested candidates who are waiting eagerly for the teachers’ Recruitment under The Department of school education has announced via order no. 343-SE/EE/10M-6/2009(Pt-I)(TET) to be conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Eligibility Criteria for Teachers Eligibility Test, WB Primary TET Recruitment 2017-18
→ Candidates will have to pass Higher Secondary which is also known as Senior Secondary or equivalent (10+2) with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
→ Candidates will have to pass Higher Secondary which is also known as Senior Secondary or equivalent (10+2) with minimum 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
→ Candidates will have to pass Higher Secondary which is also known as Senior Secondary or equivalent (10+2) with minimum 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by the RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India).
Submission Details will be available on the Official Website. To fill-up the form you will have to be registered. We are here to help you.
How to Apply for WB Primary TET Recruitment 2017-18
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click on “Register Yourself”
- Enter all your details as prescribed (Name, email, Mobile, Gender etc).
- If you are physically challenged click yes on that part.
- Click on “Send OTP”
- At the mobile no, an OTP will be sent.
- Then verify the OTP.
- After completing you will get a Welcoming screen “Thank You For Registration…Your email Id.”
HOW TO LOG IN
- Click on login.
- Enter Id Password
- Click login (on the green button)
- First Go to the Official Website of WBBPE.
- Then Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET)- 2017 (PRIMARY) FOR CLASS I-V”.
- You will require Id and Password. Generate from there. If you can’t make it follow our helpdesk below.
- After registration, you will get a button “Next” at the bottom. Click on it.
- Applicants will have to fill the form with his personal details as prescribed.
- After that, there will be “Communication Details”
- Fill up as prescribed.
- Next, to the Communication details, you will find “Academic details”.
- Enter all your academic details as prescribed.
- At the last part, there will be “Examination Appearance.”
- After that, candidates will have to update photograph and signature.
- After that, they will have to pay for the application form.
- Print and take a copy.
Official Notification: Click Here
Users Guideline: Click Here
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.