Online applications are invited from the applicants for the recruitment in Credit Officer posts in Union Bank of India. As far we are concerned there are 200 vacant posts. Candidates will have to be Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Age must be between 23 years – 32 years.
Candidates will need post qualification experience of working in the proposals like credit or officer cadre with any bank for minimum 2 years. 5% relaxation is available for the reserved candidates. It will be as per the government guidelines. All the required details like age limit, academic qualification, working experience is available here. To know more please go through the post.
Candidates who have the professional qualification like MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from govt. recognized universities or institutions or board or other things. Those things must be approved by the govt. regulatory bodies (preferably).
Last Date: 21.10.2017
Official Notification: Click Here
Required Qualification for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#33adf3″]
- Applicants must be a citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan refugee.
- To know more read the official notification.
→ Candidates will require Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% on aggregate. The degree should be from recognized universities. In the recruitment, there will be no conspiracy so any false information or document can cause Cancelation and punishment.
→ Candidates’ age must be between 23 years to 32 years. Age relaxation may be as per government rules.
Post Qualification working experience:
→ Post Qualification Work Experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years.
Some Important Notifications:
Selection Procedure for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and/or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Online Examination / Test: The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will consist of the following tests.
- Reasoning- 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50 marks
- Professional Knowledge- 100 marks
- English Language- 200 marks
A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks. The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website
- Go to the “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER ) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
- Click on the link “Recruitment” There will be two links named as
(1) Link for Notification
(2) Link for the Online application.
- The applicant has to click on the first link to download the full notification.
- The applicant should carefully read and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the downloaded notification. If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications are given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated.
- The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.