Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Admission Merit List 2021-22: Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya has published an online admission scheduled for the academic session of 2021-22. Students who are want to take the online admission in Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Honours & General undergraduate courses through the college official portal www.admission.smm.ac.in. Eligible candidates who have already 12th/Higher Secondary passed can apply for this College Admission in 2021-22. More details information about this College Admission Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Application Fee, Selection Process, Counselling etc. is given through the paragraph below.
About Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya:
Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya, established in 1981, is the women’s college in Siliguri. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. The campus is in the Darjeeling district. It is affiliated with the University of North Bengal. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Online Admission 2021-22 – College Counselling
Name of College: Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Official Website: www.admission.smm.ac.in
Affiliated With: North Bengal University
Course Offered: B.A. Hons. & Gen.
Qualification: 12th Pass
Mode of Apply: Online Apply
More Colleges: More Colleges Admission Link for 2021-22
Department of Arts:
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): Bengali, English, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Education
Eligibility Criteria for Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Online Admission 2021-22
A candidate may apply for Honours if only the following conditions are fulfilled:-
i) 55% in the aggregate for General & OBC applicants
ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in the subject for General & OBC applicants
iii) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
iv) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in the subject.
How to Apply for the Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Online Admission 2021-22
Students have to apply online to take admission to Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya under Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) honours & general undergraduate Courses. The online portal admission.smm.ac.in will open after publishing the Higher Secondary (12th) result. Students can apply for B.A. Hons. and General courses.
Students desirous of getting admission to have to apply in the printed form available from the office on payment with the following documents:
1. Mark Sheet and Admit Card of previous examinations (original & two attested copies by the Head of the institution last attended.
2. Caste/PH Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH students) from the appropriate authority.
3. School or College Leaving Certificate from the Institution last attended.
4. Two copies of passport-size photographs (unattested).
5. Transfer Certificate in case of students coming from another college.
6. Migration Certificate in case of students coming from the other University/State.
7. Certificate of proficiency in Games and Sports, Music, Dance etc.if any.
Siliguri Mahila College Counselling:
Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the last qualifying examination, keeping in view the stipulated Rules and Regulations set by the University of Calcutta and the Higher Education Department of State Government. There is also a provision of reservation of seat of
SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government Rules.
Other Colleges: Siliguri Commerce College Admission 2021-22
Original documents & self-attested photocopy of the same to be produced at the time of admission:
• A printed copy of the duly filled application form.
• Money receipt/E-Receipt [Both Application and Admission]
• H.S. or equivalent [10+2] Mark Sheet.
• Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate or Age Proof Certificate.
• Student’s own Caste/PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. rule.
• A candidate needs to produce her caste certificate, at the time of the physical verification of documents, failing which they need to ensure that they can at least produce the caste certificate of their father.
• Two coloured passport size photograph
• School Leaving certificate
Siliguri Mahila College Merit List:
(i) For Applicants in Honours Subjects
Merit Point = 10% of Aggregate + Subject or Highest among the Related Subjects.
(ii) For Applicants in General Stream
Merit Point = Aggregate.
Click Here – Official Website of the Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22
Click Here – Official Admission Portal of Siliguri Mahila Mahavidyalaya 2021-22
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information on Admission/Scholarship/latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and other necessary details.