The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2022 Online Apply For Management TraineeIncluding Backlog Posts: The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has issued a special notification to fill a vacancy of 30 employees, currently a total of 30 people will be recruited in two posts, Management TraineeIncluding Backlog Posts. With The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022, you can build your future if you want, build a beautiful life & Career, in The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment 2022 for Job Career click on OPTCL Jobs participate in the invitation of The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited. However, in order to apply for a job in these positions, you need to have this qualification, Also if you have these qualities then you will be a suitable person to get the job, and get the job, you have to take the exam to get this job and you will get the job only if you pass. To get more details about OPTCL Recruitment 2022 click on Official Notification and The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Official Website at optcl.co.in. Some issues related to OPTCL Recruitment 2022 are specially discussed such as Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Highlighted Information, Age limit, Relaxation, Salary Scale, Application fees, How to Apply, and Selection Process, Exam, Venu, Documents, etc. Apply after seeing & reading the whole job advertisement carefully.
🔴 OPTCL Recruitment 2022 | Vacancies: 30 | Posts: Management TraineeIncluding Backlog Posts | Last Date: 30.08.2022
🔴 OPTCL Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
🟠 OPTCL Management TraineeIncluding Backlog Jobs Notification 2022 – Detailed Descriptions
✓Organization Name: The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
✓Official Website: optcl.co.in
✓Post Name: Management TraineeIncluding Backlog Posts
✓Apply mode: Online
✓Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
✓Total Vacancy: 30 Post
✓Category: Engineering jobs
✓State: Odisha Jobs
✓Job Location: Bhubaneswar
✓Starting Date: 01.08.2022
✓Closing Date: 30.08.2022
✓ More Jobs: Bhubaneswar Jobs
• Starting Date to Apply: 01.08.2022
• Last Date to Apply: 30.08.2022
✴️ Post Details of OPTCL Recruitment 2022
✴️ Application Fees For OPTCL Recruitment 2022
- For the unreserved/ SEBC category candidates the application fee is Rs. 1000/- plus applicable GST of Rs. 180/-. So total Rs. 1180/- for one application fee.
- For the SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates the application fee is Rs. 500/- plus applicable GST of Rs. 90/-. So total Rs. 590/- for one application fee.
🟢 Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Jobs 2022
✴️ Educational Qualification Of OPTCL Jobs:
Gate 2022 Paper Code – EE.
✴️ Age Limit Of Management TraineeIncluding Backlog Jobs:
The upper age limit Must be 21 years but not above 32 years as on 1st August 2022.
✴️ Salary Details:
Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- as per month.
✴️ Selection Process:
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
🟢 How To Apply For The Post Of Management TraineeIncluding Backlog OPTCL Recruitment 2022:
Educational and other qualified persons can apply online From 07.08.2022 to 30.08.2022.
- Go to the official OPTCL website optcl.co.in.
- Find the “Recruitment, Career, Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Management Trainee (Including Backlog) Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply, Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
✓ More Jobs: Odisha Jobs
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information about the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.