OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 153 Odisha Civil Service Exam 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notice (11 OF 2019-20) for the appointment of Civil Service Examination. Here you will find complete information on the OPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment Online Application Form 2019 Important Links. If you have any doubts about the OPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment Online Application Form, you can ask us through the comments below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published the notification for Odisha Civil Services Exam 2019 on its website. 2019 is a golden opportunity for those who want to take the civil service exam. Odisha is offering 153 vacancies for Grade A and Grade B in PSC’s divisions. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of written test (Prelims and Mains) and Personality or Interview Exam. Those who qualify for the Odisha Civil Services 2019 Prelims Exam will be called for the further recruitment process. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the OPSC Odisha Civil Service Examination from November 2019 to November 2019 through online mode. Candidates can check the 2019 details of the OPSC Orissa Civil Service Examination here.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Civil Service Exam 2019 are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Odisha Administrative Service, Group A||30|
|2.Odisha Police Service, Group A||09|
|3.Odisha Finance Service, Group A||07|
|4.Odisha Cooperative Service, Group B||05|
|5.Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||82|
|6.Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B||20|
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in and www.opsconline.gov.in
Advertisement No.: 11 OF 2019-20
Examination Name: Odisha Civil Service Exam 2019
Number of Vacancies: 153 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Odisha
Starting Date: November 13, 2019
Closing Date: December 10, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
OPSC RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A candidate must be under 32 years of age and over 21 years old, as on 01.01.2019.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-S and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University.
According to the organization’s Norms.
OPSC RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.opsc.gov.in and www.opsconline.gov.in on or before date 10.12.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Odisha Public Service Commission Official Website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Prelims, Mains, Personality Test or Interview. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance at all stages.
Rs.500/- for General/ OBC candidates.
No fees for SC/ ST of Odisha, and PWD candidates.
List Of Documents (Copies) To Be Attached With The Application:
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/ Council.
2. Intermediate/ +2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council.
3. Bachelor’s Degree Certificate issued by the concerned University.
4. Certificate of any other higher qualification(s) issued by the University/ Institution.
5. Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as SC/ ST/ SEBC, wherever applicable.
6. Required Odia Test Pass Certificate from the competent authority, wherever applicable.
7. Discharge Certificate issued by the Commanding Officer.
8. Permanent Disability Certificate, issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable.
9. Sports Certificate, issued from Director of Sports, Odisha.
10. If a candidate claims to possess the qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
11. Certificate of good character from the Principal/ Proctor/ Dean.
12. Two recent passport size photographs with signature on its front.
13. OPSC copy of challan showing payment of examination fee (pay-in-slip) for payment of fee at SBI.
14. No Objection Certificate.
Starting Date of Online Registration: November 13, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: December 10, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.