OFB Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for 6060 Trade Apprentice Posts: Ordnance Factory Board invites applications for various positions of Trade Apprentice. The number of vacancies is approx. 6060 including 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission. Interested candidates can apply for Trade Apprentice posts through online mode on or before 9 February 2020. The OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online application will start on January 10, 2020 and end on February 09, 2020. Candidates who are between 15 to 24 years can apply in the post. About 6060 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment in different states including Maharashtra, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Uttrakhand.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Trade Apprentice Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh||46|
|2.Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur||176|
|3.Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur||56|
|4.Ordnance Factory, Itarsi||146|
|5.Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur||84|
|6.Ordnance Factory, Katni||30|
|7.Vehicle Factory Jabalpur||98|
|8.High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune||92|
|9.Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane||91|
|10.Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur||375|
|11.Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane||110|
|12.Ordnance Factory Bhandara||256|
|13.Ordnance Factory Bhusawal||103|
|14.Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur||227|
|15.Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune||19|
|16.Ordnance Factory Varangaon||163|
|17.Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune||424|
|18.Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir||63|
|19.Cordite Factory Arvankadu||187|
|20.Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai||128|
|21.Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli||89|
|22.Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi, Chennai||265|
|23.Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai||242|
|24.Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli||178|
|25.Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad||438|
|26.Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur||282|
|27.Field Gun Factory Kanpur||55|
|28.Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur||49|
|29.Ordnance Factory Kanpur||295|
|30.Ordnance Factory Muradnagar||178|
|31.Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur||181|
|32.Small Arms Factory Kanpur||123|
|33.Ordnance Factory Dehradun||77|
|34.Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun||151|
|35.Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore||104|
|36.Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore||248|
|37.Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata||57|
|38.Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata||174|
Organization Name: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in
Advertisement No.: 1457
Advertisement Date: 31.12.2019
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 6060 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date: January 10, 2020
Closing Date: February 09, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
OFB RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The age limit of the applicants is between 15 to 24 years, as on 09.02.2020.
Age relaxation will applicable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) and 13 years for PWD (OBC-NCL) candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Non-ITI Category– The candidate must pass class 10th with 55% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in Science and Mathematics.
- ITI Category– Candidates have to pass the relevant trade examination from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority.
Candidates should go to the official notification given below for details of the salary scale.
OFB RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.ofb.gov.in on or before date 09.02.2020 at 11:59 pm. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Ordnance Factory Board Official Website.
Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination and Merit List will be selected according to the performance.
Rs.100/- for General/ OBC candidates.
No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Scanned copy of Identity Card in the absence of Aadhaar.
2. SSC (Matriculation/ 10th Standard) or its equivalent mark sheet.
3. Certificate for proof of date of birth (10th Standard or it’s equivalent Matriculate certificate or mark sheet indicating the date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating the date of birth).
4. Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the relevant ITI Pass trade against which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
5. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT for ITI pass candidates.
6. Caste certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
7. Physical Disability certificate, in case of PH/PWD candidate issued by the competent Medical Board/ Authority.
8. Voter ID Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Photo ID Card issued by Central/ State Government/ Student Identity Card with photograph issued by recognized School/ College for their students/ Nationalized Bank Passbook with photograph.
9. Recent clear soft/ scanned copy of color photographs.
Opening date for submission of online application: January 10, 2020
Closing date for submission of online application: February 09, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.