Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 30 Postman & Other Posts: Odisha Postal Circle invites applications for recruitment of sportspersons – MTS/ Postman/ Mail Guard/ Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2019 recently announced applications for 30 Sports Person vacancies declared eligible candidates must pass 10th grade and 10+2. In this article, we provide details on educational eligibility, age limit, application fee, sorting procedure and how to apply online for Orissa Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Application Form for Sports Persons. Odisha Dak’s GDS application deadline is January 6, 2019.
› Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Postman & Other Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
Organization Name: Odisha Postal Circle
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Advertisement No.: S.Cell/1-RE/2019
Advertisement Date: 27.11.2019
Name of the Posts: PA/ SA, Postman/ Mail Guard, and MTS
Number of Vacancies: 30 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: Odisha
Closing Date: January 06, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job
ODISHA POSTAL CIRCLE RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- PA/ SA, Postman Post- 18 to 27 years
- MTS Post- 18 to 25 years
Age limit will be relaxable by 05 years for UR, 08 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates who have passed in Class 10th/ 12th can apply for this Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
Rs.18,000/- to Rs.81,100/- per month as per post wise.
ODISHA POSTAL CIRCLE RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 06.01.2020.
The Assistant Director (Sports) & Secretary,
OCPSB, O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar- 751001
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of Interview and Written Exam.
Through official notification.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or 10th Board Certificate with DOB).
3. Certificates issued by the competent authorities in support of sports achievements in the disciplines mentioned in the table.
4. Certificates showing relevant positions in Cricket Discipline (Batsman), if applicable.
5. For claiming relaxation in age, attested copy of recently issued Caste Certificate by a competent authority in case of SC/ST candidates.
6. Two recent passport size photographs seld-attested.
7. Self-attested copy of one ID proof i.e, Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card.
Closing date for submission of application: January 06, 2019
How to Pay the Application Fee: The application fee will be paid through Demand draft in favor of “Odisha Postal Circle”.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.