The government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Nadia has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 80 Medical Officer (MO), Lab Technician, Accountant & other vacancies in District health & Welfare Office Recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 30-10-2017 at 5:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for CMOH Nadia Recruitment are given below.
The contract, if engaged, will be valid up to 31.03.18 and may be renewed further based on
satisfactory performance. Birth Certificate/ Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination mentioning date. Caste Certificate issued by the concerned authority (In Case of SC/ST /OBC A/OBC B). Compulsory Mark sheet & Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation, MBBS or equivalent, Post Graduation &Technical knowledge from the appropriate authority.
Candidates should have come with
- MBBS from MCI recognized Institute
- with 1 year compulsory internship and recognized under West Bengal Medical Council for post-1,
- Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board/ Institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty/ AICTE for post-2, MBBS or equivalent degree from Institute recognized by MCI
- Completed compulsory rotatory internship
- 55% marks for post-3, 4, 5,
- Graduation or Intermediate (10+2) with 55% marks for post-6,
- Graduation in Commerce with 50% marks for post-7
- Job relevant experience.
- For more details please see the notification.
Candidates upper age should be
- 66 years for post-1
- 40 years for post-2,
- 22 to 62 years for post-3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 as on 01-06-2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Government norms. For more details refer the notification.
How To Apply For recruitment Recruitment in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
→ Willing candidates are hereby requested to go to the official website previously given.
→ Candidates have to apply before the last date.
→ In the application form candidates have to upload copies of
- Age proof certificate
- Academic Qualification
- Experience Certificate
→ Fill the form in Prescribed Format.
Selection Procedure For Recruitment in District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
→ Selection would be made by written examination test
→ On the second stage, there will be an interview.
Candidates should have to pay
- Rs.100/- fro General,
- Rs.50/- for SC, ST, OBC & other reserved categories drawn in Demand Draft in favor of the Secretary,
- District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents
- The envelope should be superscribed as by registered post/ speed post/ courier to the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO. Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin-741101 on or before 30-06-2017 at 5:00 pm.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.