Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission: Netaji Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Netaji Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Netaji Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.netajimahavidyalaya.org within the last date.
Netaji Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Netaji Mahavidyalaya
Netaji Mahavidyalaya, also known as Kalipur College, is one of the oldest colleges in Arambagh, in the Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Sciences. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. It was established in 1948. The Goals and Objectives of this college are that Inspiring the students to become ideal citizens of the nation by making them aware of their glorious cultural heritage and the rights from and duties to society.
More Admission: Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List 2020
Course offered in Netaji Mahavidyalaya
Netaji Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Santali, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Education, Physical Education, Music.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Plant Protection, Computer Application, BCA, BBA.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Conservation criteria shall be formulated on the basis of the rules of the State Government. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. For the admission of candidates who are then issued and class certificates issued by the states of West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
For BCOM General: 132 seats
For BSC General: 203 seats
For BA General: 960 seats
For BCOM Honours: 110 seats
For BSC Honours: 396 seats
For BA Honours: 827 seats
Eligibility Criteria for Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Netaji Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or their equivalent from the recognized Board are eligible to apply in the above-mentioned courses.
- 45% of the total number in the HS/ equivalent test.
- Passed in at least five subjects of 100 marks each in the qualifying examination for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com General Course.
- Candidates must have at least 45% marks. Candidates who have passed 2017, 2018, 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to complete the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the access portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the Online Application Form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Netaji Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be notified as soon as possible with the amount of fees.
Netaji Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The merit list will be published on the basis of Grand Total (best of five subjects), adding to the sum of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. See the official notice for more information.
Councilling for Admission in Netaji Mahavidyalaya 2020
Candidates enrolled will be invited for Netaji Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2020. Candidates must bring their print copy, application fee, caste certificate, midterm entry, midterm and HS mark sheet (original and xerox copy) and other relevant papers during the admission consultation.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Admit card of Madhyamik Examination or Equivalent Examination.
- Marksheet of H.S & M.P.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate(if applicable).
- College Copy Of Registration Payment Challan.
- Passport Size Photo Copy Of The Candidate.
- Downloaded Online Registration Form.
Important dates for Netaji Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.