National Test House invites applications from eligible candidates for Electric Welder, Multi-Tasking Staf Jobs. National Test House has released 2 Posts of Electric Welder under National Test House, NR-Ghaziabad, WR-Mumbai and 51 Posts of Multi -Tasking Staff for National Test House. Applicants having desirable/ essential qualifications and Age limits may download the applications from Official Website.
National Test House has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Test House too.Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Multi Tasking Staff on or before 30/07/2017. Please read the details Information like post Vacancy, Edition Requirements, Age Limit, Par month Salary are discussed below before you proceed to further.
Eligibility Criteria for National Test House Recruitment 2017 Multi Tasking Staff
Behind every job, there are some Eligibility Criteria which decides the applicant’s fate. To qualify for a job everyone must ensure that he has the ability and only then you can say that there is no fault of your own
- Electric Welder – Candidates must pass the 10th class from recognized BoardAnd Industrial Training Institute Trade Certificate in the Welding trade from a recognized Institute or Organization and Experience in welding in a workshop.
- Multi Tasking Staf -Candidates must pass the 10th class from recognized BoardAnd Industrial Training Institute Trade Certificate in the Welding trade from a recognized Institute or Organization and Experiences as Laboratory Attendant
- Candidates who have applied for the post of should be than 18 to 25 years as on 30/07/2017the date of application.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD the age relaxation will be as per Government rules and preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
Selection process For National Test House Recruitment
- Selection of the Candidates will be through Written Test.
- Exact Deat,
NationalTime and Venue for examination/ interview of National Test House Recruitment 2017 will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course will as such information will be also available on the official web of National Test House.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Cast Certificates
The wages given to the candidates selected for this position are as follows- For the post-Electric Welder Rs.5200/- to 20,200/-with Grade Pay –Rs. 1900/-, for the post-Multi Tasking Staff Rs.5200/- to 20,200/-with Grade Pay –Rs. 1800/-par month.
How to Apply For National Test House Recruitment 2017
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format through the website: www.nth.gov.in
on or before 30/07/2017
- The candidates may download the application.
- Fill up the form in Prescribed format
- check before final submission
30/07/2017: Last Dates toApply this Job
Candidates who are residents of Assam, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Andaman Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be given additional 15 days.
Official website: www.nth.gov.in
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.