Chief Minister Educational Relief Fund Scholarship 2017. Though Cm’s Relief Fund Scholarship form which is also known as Nabanna Scholarship form for the studious students for Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, Post Graduates will be available soon.
- Chief Minister Educational Relief Fund Scholarship 2017
- The Granted Amount of scholarship
- Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form
The Scholarship is being given under the West Bengal Govt. Though the students must keep it in mind that they must be a WB citizen.
The Granted Amount of scholarship is Rs. 10,000. Madhyamik(10th) Passed Candidates with 65% marks in aggregate, Higher Secondary passed Students with 60% in Aggregate, Post Graduate Candidates with 55% marks in hons. subjects. All the students are being notified. Detailed information’s about Chief Ministers Relief Fund is available here. Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form. Eligible students can apply for the Scholarship.
About Chief Ministers Educational Relief Fund :
Study is the most important thing in a students life. To provide good education we need a good environment in our society. Its a matter of fact that there are so many students who don’t have the support of finance. Honorable CM of West Bengal ensured this opportunity for them and started the Educational Fund for them.
Scholarship For The Madhyamik / HS / Graduate Passed Students
Under Chief Minister’s watch the development scheme for all the students of West Bengal Application which is sanctioned or financial assistance from Chief Ministers Educational Funds will be examined by various cells and then the procedure will be granted.
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Minister Educational Relief Fund Scholarship 2017
- Candidate should be Permanent Resident of West Bengal.
- Presently Studying in any Institution after Passing State recognized Board/Council or University in West Bengal.
- Candidates secured the following marks
- Candidates who got 65% Marks in Madhyamik Examination for Scholarship in Higher Secondary (10+2) level.
- Who got 60% Marks in Higher Secondary (H.S) Examination for Scholarship in Under Graduate Level.
- Who got 55% Marks in UG Level for Scholarship in Post Graduate (PG)Level.
- Candidates who do not receive any other scholarship or stipend from Central/State government for the same course or stage of study.
- Whose family income is not more than Rs. 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand) per year.
The Apply Process for Nabanna Scholarship Form 2017
- Visit Their official website www.wbcmo.gov.in
- Search For The Scholarship.
- Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application from.
- Print the Application form.
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format.
- If the from is not correct it will be canceled.
Required documents for Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for Financial Assistance
Click here >> Official Website
Click here >> Online Apply For National Scholarship
Disclaimer : All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.