Mumbai-based Magma Fincorp Limited (Magma) has come with an initiative to help the poor meritorious students. Magma release 100 scholarship every year so the studious students from underprivileged families have benefitted from this initiative of Magma. Students who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online for the scholarship. The scholarship is open to Indian students and is for a duration of three to five years. It can be renewable every year.
Scholarship Name: Magma Fincorp Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Private Scholarship
Official website: magma.co.in
Mode of Apply: Offline
Eligibility Criteria for Magma Fincorp Scholarship 2020
• Candidates should score 80% or more in the last exam
• Students age limit must be under 20 years of age on 15 August 2020
• Family income of the candidates should within 10000
How To Apply for Magma Fincorp Scholarship
Willing candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria may download the application form and send the application through post or mail.
CSR Dept Magma Fincorp Ltd.
# 501, 5th floor,
Tower 4A Ecospace Business Park,
Action Area -ll, Newtown, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700156
Attach the following documents with your Magma Fincorp Scholarship Application Form.
- Candidates 2 Copy Passport size photograph(2 copy colored+2 copy black & white=4 copies)
- WBCHSE HS 2020 Mark-sheet Xerox Copy
- Age proof xerox copy
- Residential proof xerox copy
- Photo Id xerox(ex. Aadhaar Card Xerox copy)
- Income Certificate from Gram Panchayet or B.D.O
- College admission letter xerox copy
- Character certificate from the last institution or school xerox copy
- Bank account details xerox copy
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Family Income, Passing marks & current course. The Committee decides how much Scholarship Grant to approve.
Disclaimer: All the information contained on this page is for information purposes only. eJobTime is an informative website that endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment, and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.