KRCL Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 135 Trainee Apprentice Posts: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited applications for recruitment of trainees under the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS). Candidates receiving diplomas in engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical or signal and telecommunications) or civil engineering or electrical engineering can be admitted as trainee apprentices under National Apprenticeship Training on or before November 30, 2019.
KRCL (A Government of India Undertaking), a Government Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, has invited 135 Trainee Apprentice Vacancies to apply online for the vacancy. And before applying they are minimal Requests are being made to ensure that the criteria are met. Apply on or before 30.11.2019.
Organization Name: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Advertisement No.: CO/APPR/2019/09
Advertisement Date: 18.09.2019
Post Name: Trainee Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 135 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online/ Offline
Job Location: Maharashtra
Starting Date: September 18, 2019
Closing Date: November 30, 2019 at 17:00 hrs.
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Railway Job
KRCL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The minimum age of the candidate is 21 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have a Diploma (Civil Engineer/ Electrical Engineer), Bachelor of Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal, and Telecommunications).
- Graduate Engineers- Rs.4984/- per month
- Diploma Holders- Rs.3542/- per month
KRCL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.konkanrailway.com on or before date 30.11.2019.
“Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd,
4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai– 400614″
Candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of obtaining a BE or diploma in the respective field.
Rs.100/- for General/ OBC candidates.
No fees for SC/ ST/ Female/ Minorities/ EWS/ PWD candidates.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet).
2. Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
3. Attested Land loser certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed. (If applicable)
4. Tehsildar certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed. (If applicable)
5. Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC).
6. Proof of relationship with a land loser. (If applicable)
7. OBC- NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate.
8. Income certificate issued by Tehsildar for waiving processing fee for Economically Weaker Section.
9. Two attested passport size photograph.
10. Processing Fee Demand Draft (If applicable).
Starting Date of Online Registration: September 18, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: November 30, 2019 at 17:00 hrs.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.