Applications are invited in the prescribed format from candidates with Computer background for engagement as Civic Volunteers under Kolkata Police against newly sanctioned posts in terms of Government of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Department. Applications are invited from the freshers for applying in the Civic Police Recruitment 2017. Kolkata Police has published the recruitment notification for appointing fresh candidates as West Bengal Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2017/ Civic Defense Volunteer. West Bengal government has publically announced about the 510 recruitment of civic volunteer.
As far we know there are 584 posts to be filled up. Eligible candidates are hereby advised to apply for Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2017 in Kolkata. Willing To know all the details, please go through the post. Eligibility Criteria and other information are available here for West Bengal Civic Police Recruitment 2017. Applicants will collect the application form from their respective Police Stations /D.R.O. and submit at the same place after properly filling the application form. The proforma for the application form is attached at Appendix-A
Any disputes arise during their selection process or voluntary service of Civic Volunteers will be decided by the appellate authority comprising of Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as the chairman and Addl. Commissioner of Police (IV), Kolkata and Jt. Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata as members. The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Govt. for such engagement.
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Civic Police Recruitment 2017
- Applicant preferably has to be a resident of the area under the Police Station / Unit where they will be deployed.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st September of 2017) and maximum age is 60 years.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defense Volunteers etc.
- The candidate shall have the adequate skill of working on the computer and have the suitable certificate to claim their expertise.
- Candidates should not have any criminal record against him/her in any Police Station.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit.
Click Here for More Civic Volunteer Jobs: Kolkata Police (KP) Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2017, West Bengal
How to Apply for Kolkata Civic Police Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are requested to apply in prescribed format with the required documents. Only A-4 papers will be granted for the application form.
- Candidates must attach these documents with the application form —
- Attested Identity Proof – (Copy of self-attested PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ Bank Passbook with photo/ Aadhar Card)
- Self-attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One copy of recent passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm), self-attested photograph to be pasted on the right top of the application
- Self-attested copy of proof of age. (v) Self-attested copy of educational testimonials.
Vital Pieces of Information for the Candidates in Civic Police Recruitment 2017, Kolkata, West Bengal
→ All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of engagement.
→ The candidates are required to submit the application for one unit only.
→ Application Submitted more than one unit will be SUMMARARILY REJECTED.
→ The application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by post or any other means) in the DROP BOX kept in the concerned unit office for which the applicant is willing to submit his application.
→ The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER WITH COMPUTER BACKGROUND… ”
No application will be received at any address other than the above-mentioned addresses. No application will be received through Speed post/Registered post.
Starting Date of Online Application > 30.08.2017
Last Date of Application > 07.09.2017
Official Notification > Click Here
Which are main duties of West Bengal Civic Volunteers?
→ Surveillance in the area will be the main work
→ Control the vehicles by mobilizing the crowd
→ Prevent any kind of strife
→ 8 hours a day duty
Only the candidates of West Bengal Can apply for these posts. If candidates have any query candidates can go through the official website and see the published notification to check all the details correctly. Before the submission check and review your form because incomplete forms and forms with false statement will be rejected.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.