Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship 2020: Buddy4Study India Foundation brings out a non-government scholarship scheme for Meritorious student to continue their study. The Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship an initiative to support meritorious student belonging to the underprivileged section of the Society, having a zeal to pursue higher education. The student from class IX toXIIare invited to fill the Application Form. The Scholarship proforma is available online on the official website of Buddy4Study.
An eligible student can apply through the direct link we provide below. The last date for applying is not announced by the organization. The details information about Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship amount, Apply procedure, etc are given below.
Kind Circle Meritorious Scheme 2020 – Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship
Scholarship Name: Kind Circle Scholarship
Organization Name: Buddy4Study India foundation
Official Website: www.buddy4study.com
Scholarship for: Class IX to XII
Eligibility: 60% marks in the last exam
Last Date: Not mentioned
Eligibility Criteria for Kind Circle Meritorious 2020
• The student should study in class IX to XII, pursuing Graduation or Vocational Courses in order to apply for the scholarship.
• Candidates should have scored at least 60% in the last qualifying exam.
• Age limit for the candidates should be within 20
• Applicant’s family income should not be more than 400000/- from all sources
• The objective of the relaxed eligibility criteria is to accommodate the number of students who are meritorious but have no financial assistance to support their education.
Selected candidates will get full tuition fee support of Rs. 12000/- till the end of the course. Candidates have to renew their application every year to continue the Scholarship Benefits.
How To Apply for Kind Circle Meritorious Scholarship 2020
- First, go to the official Portal of Kind Circle Scholarship 2020 (Direct link is given below)
- Then you can directly login your Facebook or Google+ account OR
- Register yourself and create your password & ID (basically your email address)
- After login in click on “START APPLICATION” to start filling the form for the scholarship
- Upload all the required document and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- On successful completion of the online application form, candidates will be notified via email/SMS on their registered email id/mobile number
- The applicant can also track their application status by log in their account
- Passport Size photograph
- Age Proof Certificate (10th Exam Admit Card/PAN Card/Aadhaar)
- Identify Proof
- Mark sheet of last qualifying Exam.
- Family Income Certificate.
The authority will shortlist the application on the basis of their score in the last examination & family income. The shortlisted applicants will be called for interview at the time of selection. selected candidates list will be published on their official website.
Disclaimer– eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details