Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22 – College Merit List: Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya has announced an online admission notice application for the academic session of 2021-22. Students can take online admission in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. & Gen. undergraduate courses through the college official portal. Candidates who have already 12th/Higher Secondary examination passed can apply for this College Admission in 2021-22. More detailed information about this College Admission Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Application Fee, Selection Process, Counselling, etc. is given through the paragraph below.
Details of Courses:
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.): Bengali, English, History, Geography, Sanskrit, Santali, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Physical Education, Music, Education
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): Commerce
Other Colleges: Raipur Block Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22
About Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya:
Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya is the general degree college in Khatra in Bankura district in the Indian state of West Bengal. It offers undergraduate courses in arts and commerce and sciences. It is affiliated with Bankura University. This college was established in 1979 by the Govt. of West Bengal. Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya is accredited and was awarded a C+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This college organized three National seminars. It has one strong N.C.C. group and three powerful N.S.S. units.
Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22 – College Counselling
Name of College: Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya
Official Website: www.khatraadibasimahavidyalaya.in
Affiliated With: Bankura University
Course Offered: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. & Gen.
Qualification: 12th Pass
Mode of Apply: Online Apply
Eligibility Criteria for Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22 – Online Application
Admission Criteria of Khatra Adibasi College:
A candidate may be admitted to the first semester of a three-year(Six Semester) Bachelor of Arts (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons./Gen.) Courses of Studies on passing Higher Secondary (10+2) examination in Gen. conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other State Board/Council, or the W.B. Council of Rabindra Open Schooling, or the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) recognized by the Distant Education Bureau(DEB) subject to fulfillment of the conditions.
A candidate taking up Hons. course in a subject must have obtained:
(I) A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or
(II) 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. or
(III) 55% marks in aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject or any related subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are complied with (especially rule-5).
Counseling of Khatra Adibasi College:
Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the last qualifying examination, keeping in view the stipulated Rules and Regulations set by the University of Bankura and the Higher Education Department of State Government. There is also a provision of reservation of seat of SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government Rules.
Following documents to be submitted at the time of verification:
• Complete Application Form.
• M.P. & H.S. Marksheet & Certificate of examinations.
• M.P. Admit Card.
• H.S. Registration Certificate.
• School Leaving Certificate.
• Caste Certificate.
• Original & xerox copy of Caste Certificate of PWD candidates.
• Original Bank Challan.
How to Apply for the Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Online Admission 2021-22
Students have to apply online to take admission to Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya under B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. & gen. ug Courses. The online portal www.ramanandacollegeonlineadmission.in will open after publishing the Higher Secondary (12th) result. Students can apply for B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. and Gen. courses.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of application:
• Original Marksheet of H.S. or equivalent exam (JPG format, max size 150kb, resolution 150dpi).
• Original Age Proof of Original admit card/certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent exam/Birth Certificate (JPG format, max size 150kb, resolution 150dpi)
• Photograph and Signature of each in JPG format, max size 50kb, resolution 100dpi.
• Migration certificate for boards other than WBCHSE/WBBME/CISCE/CBSE/NIOS/Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya. (JPG format, max size 150kb, resolution 150dpi)
• For SC/ST/OBC candidates of Original caste certificate from appropriate authority as per WB Domicile Act (JPG format, max size 100kb, resolution 100dpi).
• For PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates of Original Disability Certificate (with 40% or more disability) from the appropriate authority (JPG format, max size 100kb, resolution 100dpi).
• Document for BPL Category of BPL Card (JPG format, max size 100kb, resolution 100dpi).
More Colleges: More Colleges Admission Link for 2021-22
Admission Fees Structure:
• Admission fee for B.A. Hons. courses- Rs.1740.00
• Admission fee for B.A. Gen. course- Rs.1670.00
• Admission fee for B.Com Hons. course- Rs.1740.00
• Admission fee for B.Com Gen. course- Rs.1670.00
• Admission fee for B.Sc. Hons. course- Rs.2480.00
• Admission fee for B.Sc. Gen. course- Rs.2305.00
Merit List of Khatra Adibasi College:
Admission will be conducted strictly on the basis of merit. The subject-wise merit lists will be prepared based on corresponding index marks for all categories of students. SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates from only West Bengal are eligible for reservation benefits.
Click Here – Official Website of the Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22
Click Here – Official Admission Portal of Khatra Adibasi Mahavidyalaya 2021-22
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information on Admission/Scholarship/latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and other necessary details.