Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Admission: Khalisani Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Khalisani Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Khalisani Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.khalisanicollege.ac.in within the last date.
Khalisani Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Khalisani Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Khalisani Mahavidyalaya
Khalisani Mahavidyalaya is one of the oldest colleges in Chandannagar, in the Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. It was established in 1970.
More Admission: Kabi Sukanta Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Khalisani Mahavidyalaya
Khalisani Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Political Science, History, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Geography, Economics.
- BSc Honours– Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
› BA (Hons):
Political science- 52
BA (General)- 533
› B.Sc. (Honors):
› B.Com (Honors):
B.Com (General)- 226
There will be existing rules of the Government of West Bengal for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and reservation of seats for physically challenged candidates. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
Eligibility Criteria for Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Khalisani Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Minimum eligibility for completing all Honors Program forms is 45% on specific subjects, for which Honors are sought and 45% in Higher Secondary/ equivalent examination.
- In Economics Honors, the candidate will have to pass the Business Economics/ Mathematics (both separately in theory and practical paper) for a higher secondary examination.
- A candidate has to pass the Higher Secondary/ equivalent examination for general admission.
- Candidates who are not regular in Higher/ Secondary Examination cannot fill the form for the Honors Course.
Application Procedure for Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the simple step to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Khalisani Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The candidates selected for the UG course will be selected on the basis of qualification ie on the basis of the total score obtained in the top four subjects in the 10 + 2 exam The total number of candidates will be calculated by summing the number of the top four issues by the number obtained by the candidate. Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2019 is announced soon on the official website of Khalisani Mahavidyalaya.
Councilling for Admission in Khalisani Mahavidyalaya 2020
Candidates who are on the merit list will have to attend counseling for admission to the UG course. Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Counseling Date 2019 will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled must bring the original and attested copy of the relevant document at the time of entering the counseling work.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Your 4 colored passport size photographs.
- Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
- Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
- Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of the candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
Important dates for Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.