Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for Asst Commandant (SRD) 02/2020 Batch: Indian Coast Guard has issued a latest notification Advertisement No.- 02/2020 Batch (SRD) for the appointment of Asst Commandant vacancies for 25 posts. Interested SC/ST candidates will be able to apply by February 15, 2020. Below are the other details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020, Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2020, Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020, Coast Guard Asst Commandant 02/2020 Batch age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply. Assistant Commandant 02/2020 Join the Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form on the special recruiting drive 2020 for batch. Check out more details like age, fees, vacancies, qualifications, syllabus and exam dates at eJobTime.com.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
Chest: Should be well proportioned. The minimum prevalence is 5 cm.
Name of The Post: Asst Commandant (SRD) 02/2020 Batch
Number of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date: February 09, 2020 at 10:00 hrs.
Closing Date: February 15, 2020 at 17:00 hrs.
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Born between 01.07.1990 to 30.06.1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation as per official notification.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute.
Rs.56,100/- to Rs.2,05,400/- per month as per post wise.
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male) can apply online through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on or before date 15.02.2020 at 17:00 hrs. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Indian Coast Guard Official Website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Prelims, Shortlisting, Group Task, Psychological Test and Interview.
As per official notification.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Two copies of computer-generated pre-filled online E-Admit Card form along with recent color passport size photo (not older than 03 months).
2. Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
3. Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
4. Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/ years mark sheets of B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduation.
5. Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
6. Original caste certificate (SC & ST) as per Govt. of India/ State Govt format.
7. Character certificate (should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
8. Twelve recent color passport size photographs with a blue background.
9. Candidates not in possession of the above documents will not be permitted to appear for the written examination.
Opening date for submission of online application: February 09, 2020 at 10:00 hrs.
Closing date for submission of online application: February 15, 2020 at 17:00 hrs.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.