Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 – Online Apply for Soldier Vacancy: Aro Siliguri comes under the main Kolkata Recruitment Center. ARO Siliguri is covered in 6 districts of West Bengal state. Dinajpur North, Malda, Dinajpur South, Alipurduar and Kalimpong districts. All the candidates, who are under the Army Filling Office, Siliguri, are eligible to apply. Each year, the Indian army is organized in the West Bengal’s Siliguri Open Army Rally in a few years. The application will be available in December 2018 and the open army Bharati will be held in February 2019. Here the Sylhet Gauri Army can verify information about Open Rally – online registration process, age, weight, chest, height, eligibility, eligibility criteria, and admission card.
All covered state candidates can join the appointment meeting with their original document in the Dominion Certificate, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet, Relation and Athletic Certificate (if any). If you want to know more about the admission of ARO Siliguri army candidates, admission recruitment or Regimental Center or Relation/ Sports Kota army Bharati Age limit, qualification, physical action, joining process, State/ District based Army Rally date, Relationship or Sports quotas bounce marks, details below Explanation.
ARO Siliguri Army Bharti Rally 2019 Vacancies:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary
5. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
6. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass
7. Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
CHEST: 76-77 (+5 CM expansion)
The minimum & maximum age range is available in the official notification. Therefore, before applying for recruitment you can check the official notification.
1.Soldier General Duty- Between 17 years 06 months to 21 years
2.Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical- Between 17 years 06 months to 23 years
3.Soldier Tradesman- Between 17 years 06 months to 23 years
4.Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant- Between 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Age relaxation by SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women candidates as per Government of India Rules.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates should have passed Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate/ 12th/ 8th passed from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Through Army Official Notification.
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY HOW TO APPLY
How to apply is a very simple process, which is mandatory to be present in the rally. For online applicants go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, click on JCOs/ click or Apply/ Login, click registration, continue, fill out details, save, already registered candidates, enter login details, log in, Apply to section, read instructions, then continue, fill out personal information, save and continue, enter contact details, Save and continue.
1. Through Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Then you visit the home page of this website.
3. You can click “Officer Selection” in case you want to join as an Officer or Click “JCO / OR Enrolment”.
4. Then log in and registration will open a new page.
5. Then you enter your username and password and click Login.
6. New users or candidates must first register and then log in to their army profile.
7. Once you click the online application after login.
8. Fill in all the details and upload your photos and signatures.
9. After Click on Submit button.
Applicants selection will be succeeded of this recruitment through-
i. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
ii. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
iii. Medical Test
iv. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
There will be no fee for any candidate.
CANDIDATES SHOULD BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES WITH TWO ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES:
1. Admit Card.
2. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
3. Education Certificates.
4. Domicile Certificate.
5. Caste Certificate.
6. Religion Certificate.
7. School Character Certificate.
8. Unmarried Certificate.
9. Relationship Certificate.
10. NCC Certificate.
11. Sports Certificate.
12. Single Bank A/C.
13. PAN Card.
14. Aadhar Card.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 07.07.2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: 20.08.2019
Rally Date: 05.09.2019 to 12.09.2019
RALLY VENUE: Baikunthpur Army Ground (Sevoke Military Station) Opposite BSF STC Camp, Salugara, Siliguri (WB).
DISCLAIMER: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.