IBPS Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 12075 CRP Clerk-IX Posts: IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection 12075 invites applications for clerk post. Any graduate can apply for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before October 09, 2019. We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as the online form fee for recruitment notification, vacancy details, age limit, salary scale, etc., but the official notification PDF is also attached for more information.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS Clerk has released the 2019-20 Examination Notice. A total of 12075 clerical cadre vacancies or bank jobs have been notified in the IBPS Clerk 2019 notification. Registration for the exam will begin on September 17, 2019, on the official website www.ibps.in. Check the vacancy details, official notification, and important dates here. Check candidates can carefully go through the official notification before applying for the IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam. The application process is online and interested and eligible candidates must apply online. These will be selected on the basis of the preliminary and main examination. There are no interview rounds for the clerical cadre.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for CRP Clerk-IX Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|8.Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|9.Daman & Diu||02|
|15.Jammu & Kashmir||63|
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Name of The Posts: CRP Clerk-IX Posts
Number of Vacancies: 12075 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date: September 17, 2019
Closing Date: October 09, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Bank Job
IBPS RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants between the age of 20 to 28 years can apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Degree (Graduate) in any department from a university recognized by the Government of any equivalent qualification recognized by India or the Central Government.
Through official notification.
IBPS RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.ibps.in on or before date 17.09.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Official Website.
Applicants selection will be succeeded in this recruitment through-
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- Document Verification/ Interview
Rs.600/- for General/ OBC candidates.
Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EXSM candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-IX.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
3. Photo Identify Proof.
4. Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
6. Income and Asset Certificate issued by anyone of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
7. Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
8. No Objection Certificate.
9. Experience certificates, if any.
10. Ex-Servicemen Certificate, if any.
11. The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
12. PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph/ Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph.
Starting Date of Online Registration: September 17, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: October 09, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.