HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Recruitment 2017: 26 Messenger post Apply Online HQ Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata invites applications for the post of Stenographer, Messenger, Gardner, Barber, Cook, Safaiwala and Mazdoor for filling up 26 Vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the formal format along with testimonials. Eligible Candidates apply within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in 1/7/2017.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Behind every job, there are some Eligibility Criteria which decides the applicant’s fate. To qualify for a job everyone must ensure that he has the ability and only then you can say that there is no fault of your own
- Candidates who have applied for the post should be than 18 to 25 years as on 14/08/2017 the date of application.
- Though the upper age limit relaxation 05 years for SC / ST candidates, 03 years for OBC-A / OBC-B candidates, as Government rules too.
Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Pass equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Candidates must have the ability to take dictation for computers.
- Messenger: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Gardener: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Barbra: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Cook: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Safaiwala: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
- Mazdoor: Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
The wages given to the candidates selected for this position are as follows- For the post-Stenographer Gde-II Rs. 5200 /- to 20,200 /- with GP Rs. 2400/-, for the post-Messenger, Gardener, Barbra, Safaiwala, and Mazdoor Rs.5200/- to 20.200/-with GP Rs. 1800/-, for the post-Cook Rs. 5200/- to 20.200/-with GP Rs. 1900/- par month.
01.07.2017: Starting Date for Submission of Application
14.08.2017: Last date for Submission of Application
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the Notification & Application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the HQ Eastern Command Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.