Fakir Chand College Online Admission 2021-22: Fakir Chand College has released an online admission notification for
the academic season of 2021-22. Eligible students who are waiting for the online admission B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. Hons. & Gen. undergraduate courses can apply through the college online portal. Interested candidates who are Higher Secondary/12th passed in the last year can apply for this Fakir Chand College Admission 2021-22. For more details about the Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Application Fee, Counselling etc. are given through the paragraph below.
About Fakir Chand College:
Fakir Chand College in Diamond Harbour, West Bengal, India, is a liberal arts, science and commerce college, situated 45
kilometres (28 mi) from Kolkata. It is affiliated to the University of Calcutta. It has almost 100 teaching staff (50 full-time
and 50 part-time, guest or visiting faculty), 50 support staff and 5,500 students. It is the oldest and largest college in the
South 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Recently, in November 2016, it has been accredited with a B++ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), under UGC, MHRD, Govt. of India. There are three streams of study in the college, arts, science and commerce. The college is a study centre of IGNOU and Netaji Subhas Open University. The college has one N.C.C. and two N.S.S. units. It also has a B.Ed. Department and Post Graduate section offering M.A./M.Sc./ M.Com courses under The University of Calcutta in Education, Bengali Language & Literature, History, Finance & Accounts and Mathematics.
Bachelor of Arts (BA): Bengali, Education, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Physical Education, Music, B.Ed.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Computer Science, Economics, Zoology, Botany, Electronics.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): Commerce
Fakir Chand College Online Admission 2021-22 – Merit List of Fakir Chand College
College Name: Fakir Chand College
Official Website: www.fakirchandcollege.org
Affiliated With: Calcutta University
Course Offers: B.A., B.Sc, B.Com
Qualification: 12th Pass
Apply Mode: Apply Online
More Colleges: More Colleges Admission Link in 2021-22
Eligibility Criteria for Fakir Chand College Admission 2021-22 Online Application
According to the rules of the University of Calcutta, the minimum marks in HS/equivalent is 50% in aggregate (top-4) and 45% in the subject (or in the related subject) in which he/she wants to apply for the honours course. A candidate, who fails to secure 50% in aggregate but obtained at least 55% in the subject (or in the related subject) in HS/equivalent, will be eligible for apply for honours. If a subject is not studied in the HS/equivalent but is intended to be taken as honours, the applicant must obtain at least 50% in aggregate (top-4) in the qualifying examinations. SC/ST candidates will be eligible to apply for honours if he/she obtains at least 40% in aggregate (top-4) or 40% in the subject (or in the related subject) in HS/equivalent. If a reserved category candidate secures a score high enough to be considered as general category otherwise, he/she must be admitted in a general category seat.
Documents Required for Admission
Attested photocopy of:
1. Govt. SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable)
2. Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
3. Mark sheet of Higher Secondary/Equivalent Examination
4. Admit card of secondary examination as age proof.
5. BPL card (if applicable)
1. Original School Leaving Certificate (to be issued by the Head of the Institution last attended).
2. Original income certificate of father/guardian (certificate must be issued by the employer for a Govt./Semi-Govt./Private Concern employee and by the Chairman of the Municipality of Pradhan of the Gram Panchayet for others).
3. The Physically Challenged (PC) candidates must have a certification from the Presidency Surgeon or from the Chief Medical Officer of the District.
4. A good quality printout of the online form duly pasted a colour photograph and signed by the candidate and his guardian.
5. Original bank slip/challan.
How to Apply for Fakir Chand College Online Admission 2021-22
Students have to apply online to take admission to Fakir Chand College under B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Undergraduate Courses. The online portal will open after publishing the Higher Secondary (12th) result. Students can apply for BA, B.Sc. and B.Com. Hons. and general courses.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the following documents before Printing Application Form:
1. Colour Passport size Photo(20-50 KB), Width & Height Specification :<(250×350) pixel.
2. Colour(Black) Signature with white background (20-50 KB),Width & Height Specification : <(250×50) pixel..
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the following documents before Admission:
1. 10+2 Mark Sheet. (100-150 KB)
2. Class 10th Admit Card. (100-150 KB)
3. Caste Certificate for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B. (100-150 KB)
4. PH Certificate from the Competent Authority (100-150 KB)
Fakir Chand College Merit List:
The Names of the valid applicants will be published on the college notice board and on the college website also. It will not be communicated to the candidate individually. All Merit Lists and Admissions are strictly provisional subject to the final scrutiny and acceptance of documents by the appropriate authorities, including the University of Calcutta. The College does not accept any responsibility for cancellation of admission for any reason whatsoever, by the University of Calcutta.
Counselling of Fakir Chand College:
Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the last qualifying examination, keeping in view the stipulated Rules and Regulations set by the University of Calcutta and the Higher Education Department of State Government. There is also a provision of reservation of seat of SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government Rules.
All original copies are to be produced for verification at the time of verification:
The SC/ST candidates shall have to enclose attested copies Caste Certificates only from the appropriate authorities along with the hard copy of the application form at the time of verification. Admission to the B.A. General Course with Physical Education as one of the elective subjects will be provisional and subject to qualifying in an on the field eligibility test.
Click Here – Official Website of the Fakir Chand College Admission 2021-22
Click Here – Official Admission Portal of Fakir Chand College Admission 2021-22
1st Semester Admission Fee Structure:
• 1st Year BA Hons.: Rs.-1152/-
• 1st Year B.Com Hons.: Rs.-1182/-
• PHSA MTMG CMSG: Rs.-2807/-
• PHSA MTMG ELTG: Rs.-1857/-
• PHSA MTMG CEMG: Rs.-1857/-
• CEMA PHSG MTMG: Rs.-1857/-
• MTMA PHSG CMSG: Rs.-2707/-
• MTMA PHSG CEMG: Rs.-1757/-
• ECOA MTMG PLSG: Rs.-1182/-
• ECOA MTMG CMSG: Rs.-2432/-
• GEOA ECOG PLSG: Rs.-1857/-
• CMSA PHSG MTMG: Rs.-5057/-
• CMSA ELTG MTMG: Rs.-5057/-
• ZOOA BOTG CEMG: Rs.-2057/-
• BOTA ZOOG CEMG: Rs.-2057/-
Application fees may be submitted through Bank-Collect online till the last date. To know details about this admission fee
you can reach the official site of the college.
Other Colleges: Dr. Kanailal Bhattacharya College Admission 2021-22
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information on the Admission/Scholarship/latest recruitment
in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and other necessary details.