Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22 – Eligibility Criteria: Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya has released an online admission notification for the academic session of 2021-22. Students can take online admission in B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. & Gen. undergraduate courses through the college official portal. Candidates who have already 12th/Higher Secondary (H.S.) passed can apply for this College Admission in 2021-22. More detailed information about the Dinabandhu College Online Admission, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, Application Fee, Selection Process, Counselling etc. are given through the paragraph below.
About Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya:
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, is a general degree college in Bongaon, North 24 Parganas in the Indian state of West Bengal. It mainly offers undergraduate courses in arts, science and commerce. It is currently affiliated with West Bengal State University (formerly affiliated with the University of Calcutta). It was established in 1947 when Bongaon High School served as its birthplace. The college is named after Dinabandhu Mitra, a Bengali dramatist, who is primarily known for his play Nil Darpan, which is about the plight of indigo farmers. This college was established for providing quality higher education to the largely middle and lower-middle-class population of the town of Bongaon and its rural areas because at that point in time there was no college in this locality.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. Hons.&Gen.): Anthropology, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Economics
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Hons.&Gen.): Commerce
Bachelor of Arts (B.A. Hons.&Gen.): Bengali, Sanskrit, English, Philosophy, Political Science, History, Education, Geography
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Online Admission 2021-22 – Eligibility Criteria
Name of College: Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya
Official Website: www.dinabandhumahavidyalaya.org
Affiliated With: West Bengal State University
Course Offered: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. & Gen.
Qualification: 12th Pass
Mode of Apply: Online Apply
Intake-Capacity for the Session of 2021-22:
• Science Hons. Subjects: Anthropology- 36, Botany- 36, Zoology- 36, Mathematics- 73, Physics- 36, Chemistry- 37, Computer Science- 15, Geography- 39 (including B.A., B.Sc.), Economics- 28
• Commerce Hons. Subjects: Accountancy- 46
• Arts Hons. Subjects: Bengali- 226, Sanskrit- 226, English- 129, Philosophy- 85, Political Science- 50, History- 48, Education- 39, Geography- 39 (including B.A., B.Sc.)
• Arts Gen. Subjects- 2012
• Pure Science- 234
• Bio-Science- 234
• Commerce- 117
Other Colleges: CSSM College Online Admission 2021-22
Admission Fees Structure:
• B.A. Hons.- Rs.2286.00, B.A. Gen.- Rs.1961.00, B.A. Gen. Physical Education- Rs.2661.00, B.A. Gen. Geography- Rs.2776.00, B.A./B.Sc. Geography Hons.- Rs.6911.00, B.Sc. Hons. Mathematics- Rs.3041.00,
• B.Sc. Hons. in Botany & Anthropology- Rs.3241.00, B.Sc. Hons. in Physics/Chemistry/Zoology- Rs.3441.00, B.Sc. Hons. in Computer Science- Rs.17411.00, B.Sc. Gen. & Geography- Rs.2776.00, B.Com Hons.- Rs.2416.00, B.Com Gen.- Rs.2091.00, All Casual Students- Rs.520.00
Eligibility Criteria for Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021 – Online Application
The B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. degree (hons./gen.) is meant for those who have passed the Higher Secondary examination conducted by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education in 10+2 pattern or an examination recognized as equivalent by the West Bengal State University, Barasat, provided she/he has passed at least in five subjects with English as a compulsory subject. Students who have passed 10+2 in 2020 and 2021 are also eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria, as furnished by the West Bengal State University for admission to first-year regular honours courses, are as follows:
For General category students: (i) A minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination. OR (ii) At least 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
For SC or ST category students: A minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate and 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examination.
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalay Merit List:
• For honours course merit marks calculation formula:
Merit Marks = Marks of best four subjects + honours subject mark
Four of the best marks scored by the candidate concerned in the HS level shall be considered. Marks scored in Environmental Study shall NOT be included in the calculation. Merit points for a subject which the student has opted for but has not qualified in the HS Examination shall be calculated as 0.
• For general course merit marks calculation formula:
Merit marks = total marks of best five subjects
(Best five scores shall be considered among the subjects at HS level except for Environmental Study).
How to Apply for the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22
Students have to apply online to take admission to Dinabandhu Mahavidyalay under Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Hons. & gen. ug Courses. The online portal www.onlinedinabandhumahavidyalaya.org will open after publishing the Higher Secondary (12th) result. Students can apply for B.A., B.Sc., B.Com Hons. and Gen. courses.
• MP Admit.
• Caste certificate
• Higher Secondary Registration certificate and Admit
• Higher Secondary Marks sheet
• College Admission form and fees slip
• Print out the filled-up University Registration form
• Mobile with mobile number given during University registration
More Colleges: More Colleges Admission Link for 2021-22
Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Counselling:
Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the last qualifying examination, keeping in view the stipulated Rules and Regulations set by the University of West Bengal State and the Higher Education Department of State Government. There is also a provision of reservation of seat of SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government Rules.
• Enlisted candidates must appear on the date mentioned therein for admission counselling along with the following documents:
• Marksheet of the last qualifying examination (in original).
• Caste Certificate (if any, in original).
• Disability Certificate (if any, in original).
• School Leaving Certificate (in original).
• Proof of Residence (voter ID, ration card or Aadhaar card, in original).
• Two recent Passport size Photographs, failing which their claim for admission shall be considered void.
• Migration Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
Click Here – Official Website of the Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021-22
Click Here – Official Admission Portal of Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya 2021-22
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information on Admission/Scholarship/latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and other necessary details.