DHFWS, South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 48 Staff Nurse & Other Posts: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti DHFWS South 24 Parganas District Consultant, Kala- Azar Technician Supervisor, Staff Nurse, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Immunization Volunteers posts. Total DHFWS South 24 Parganas recruit 48 posts. Candidates who are interested in this DHFWS job use the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. The submission of the application will start from 28-11-2019 and the closing date is 15.12.2019. The application fee for the employment of DHFWS is Rs. 100/- and Rs. 50/- for reserved candidates in the form of Demand Draft for DHFWS South 24 Parganas paid by Kolkata Service Branch. Further information on application procedure, age limit, salary scale, application fee, DHFWS South 24 Parganas recruitment Staff Nurse, STLS, KTS job selection process is described below.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
District Health and Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Staff Nurse & Other Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Staff Nurse- NUHM||31|
|2.Staff Nurse- ARTC||01|
|3.Staff Nurse- NRC||02|
|4.Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS)||06|
|5.Immunization Volunteers (IVs)||01|
|6.District Consultant (Quality Assurance)||01|
|7.District Consultant (Public Health)||01|
|8.Senior Tuberculosis laboratory supervisor (STLS)||04|
Organization Name: District Health and Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), South 24 Parganas
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in, www.spghealthgov.in and www.s24pgs.gov.in
Advertisement No.: CMOH(SPG)/DH&FWS/11019
Advertisement Date: 25.11.2019
Number of Vacancies: 48 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: West Bengal
Starting Date: November 28, 2019
Closing Date: December 15, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
DHFWS SOUTH 24 PARGANAS RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Staff Nurse NUHM- 64 years
- Staff Nurse ARTC- 60 years
- Staff Nurse NRC- 21 to 40 years
- Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor- 50 years
- Immunization Volunteer- 40 years
- District Consultant- 40 years
- STLS- 40 years
- Dental Assistant- 40 years
Through official notification.
Required Educational Qualification:
Applicants must pass 10th/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM from a recognized Board or University.
Rs.8,000/- to Rs.40000/- per month as per post wise.
DHFWS SOUTH 24 PARGANAS RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in, www.spghealthgov.in and www.s24pgs.gov.in on or before date 15.12.2019 and submit your documents and Demand Draft to the following address-
“The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and C.M.O.H South 24 Parganas,
Administrative Building (2nd Floor), M.R. Bangur Hospital Complex,
241, Deshapran Sashmal Road,
Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033,
DDHFWS 24 Parganas recruitment selection based on written examination and interview.
Rs.100/- for all candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Photo Proof Identity Card (any one- Passport/ Voter Card/ Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Driving License).
2. Proof of Address (any one- Passport/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License).
3. Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate).
4. Caste Category Certificate (if any).
5. All mark sheets starting from Secondary onwards.
6. Computer Education Certificate/ documents should be submitted as per requirement.
7. All the experience certificates issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting from oldest to latest.
8. Two Wheeler Permanent Driving License and the Vehicle Registration copy (Blue Book).
9. Experience Certificate.
10. No objection certificate from the employer (if employed).
Starting Date of Online Registration: November 28, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: December 15, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.