A recruitment notice has been published for various posts under CMOH Jhargram. It is published by the government for this recruitment of Laboratory Technician, All the required information like Academic Qualification, Age Reservations, and restrictions for different kinds of candidates is available here. To know everything about this notification we are hereby informed that the recruitment read all the details carefully.
The government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Jhargram has given an employment notification which is CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017. for the recruitment of 02 Laboratory Technician. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 21.10.2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
The contract, if engaged, will be renewed further based on satisfactory performance. Birth Certificate/ Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination mentioning the date, Caste Certificate issued by the concerned authority (In Case of SC/ST /OBC A/OBC B) will be required. Compulsory Mark sheet & Certificates of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation, MBBS or equivalent, Post Graduation &Technical knowledge from the appropriate authority.
Official Notification: Click Here
Starting Date of applying online: 07.10.2017
Last date for Recruitment: 21.10.2017
Eligibility criteria for CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must pass Higher Secondary (10+2) with the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ BioScience before the degree.
- DLT/DMLT from institutes recognized by the central or state government.
- Working experience in computer/ Knowledge in the computer.
- Post qualification experience of six months/one year in blood testing.
- Candidates post qualification experience in Blood Testing with Diploma Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Laboratory Techniques.
For more details please see the notification.
From the official Medical Officer (NHM), Medical Officer (NUHM), Medical Officer (Thalassaemia) the age limit is maximized up to 63 years. Age limit for Staff Nurse is restricted to 64 years.
- Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Candidates should have to pay
- 100/- for General,
- 50/- for SC, ST, OBC & other reserved categories drawn in Demand Draft in favor of the Secretary,
- District Health & Family Welfare Samity Jhargram payable.
How to Apply for CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are interested should follow the instructions before applying.
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents
- The envelope should be superscribed as by registered post/ speed post/ courier to the Chief Medical Officer of Health
- Candidates should apply online in the prescribed format.
- Applicants must fill the forms carefully.
- Candidates must submit the documents carefully to make sure that the applications are in shape.
- Documents like Photo identity proof, Address Proof, Caste Certificate if available, Experience certificate, mark sheet & Voter Card/ Aadhar Card.
- Apply before 21st October 2017
- Specific details are given in here.
- If required Pay the application fee.
- Keep a copy of the application for further use.
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti is a creation of the West Bengal Government. The health problem is one of the major problems in West Bengal. Their mission is to provide affordable healthcare services. It’s a major problem for West Bengal that the percentage of underserved areas is quite high. So, it’s a matter of fact that the development is required and also alongside with it the quality of the service is also needs improvement.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully.www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.