Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited by Calcutta High Court, Under State Government of West Bengal to recruit their 17 posts of PA/ Stenographer, Grade – C. The appointments will initially be made on a purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. 12t pass candidates who looking for West Bengal Government Job can apply in the prescribed application form on or before 12/04/2022. More information about this post like age limit & relaxation, How to apply, Educational Qualification, Selection process candidates are requested to visit the official notification attached below.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Group C Stenographer Job
Organization Name: The Calcutta High Court
Official Website: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Notice no.: 1582-RG
Advertisement Date: 22/03/2022
Name of the Post: PA/Stenographer
The number of Post: 17 posts
Qualification: 12th pass
Job Nature: Contractual Job
Job Category: State Government Job
Last Date: 12/04/2022
Eligibility Criteria For Calcutta High Court Stenographer Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution with Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting of 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively. and Knowledge in basic computer applications.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The applicant’s age limit should be between 18 years to 32 years as of 01/01/2022. (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only. In the case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years.
How To Apply for Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size specified all details mentioned on the official Notification (page no. 3) and submit addressed to the register General, High Court on or before 12/04/2022.
Essential Supporting documents required:
1. Two recent and identical passport size (coloured) photographs duly signed by the candidate on the front portion of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched/stapled with the application);
2. One self-addressed envelope of the size of 25 cm x 11 cm with a postal stamp of Rs. 45/- for further communication through registered/speed post.
3. Photocopy of self-attested documents in support of date of birth (Madhyamik or equivalent certificate/admit card), educational qualifications (Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate).
4. Photocopy of Caste Certificate
5. Photocopy of Certificate of Disability
6. Photocopy of valid Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) in case of candidates, belonging to Exempted Category.
7. “No objection certificate having date of initial joining” from concerned Employer in case of service-holders,
8. Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their typing test results which will be held in two-phase.
Application Fee: Each application must be accompanied by application fees of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 300/- for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only) only by Indian Postal Order, which must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement, and drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
Opening date of Registration:05/01/2021
Closing date Of Registration:12/04/2022
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.