It is a recruitment for staff car driver for general central service which is Non gazetted and non-ministerial. All the interested candidates are hereby invited to 04 posts for staff car driver post in Bengaluru Mail Motor service Recruitment. The prescribed format for application is available here. There are some specified eligibility criteria which are required for this job are written below. Job details are briefly given here.
They are recruiting under the Department of Post, Mail Motor Service, Bengaluru. As far we are concerned the recruitment is for the post named Staff Car Driver. All the required details written in the form is also here to read those carefully. Freshers are hereby notified to apply for the job. All the required details are available here. To know more and get updated keep visiting our website regularly.
Applications are invited for the Mail Motor Service Recruitment 2017. All VIII pass candidates can apply for it. The Candidates must get a certificate in the related trades. All the required details are available here to know more read the details carefully.
Official Notification: Click Here
Starting Date of applying online: 01.10.2017
Last date for Recruitment: 14.10.2017
Eligibility Criteria for Bengaluru Mail Motor Service Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have complicated class VIII or should have A certificate in the respect Trade [ ie Diesel Mechanism ] from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. and one year experience in Required Trade. And should have in possession of a valid driving license to drive all types of vehicles.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- and other admissible allowances.
Age limit for the direct recruitment:
- As far we know the general age limit is going to be 18-27 years
- 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST
- For Govt Servants 35 years
- SC/ST ex-serviceman relaxation up to 08 years(3+5)
- Ex-serviceman 6 Years(3+3) for OBC.
Other criteria :
- Valid driving License for light and heavy motor vehicles.
2. Knowledge of motor Mechanism
3. Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicles for at least 3 years.
4. passed in 10th standard from recognized board or institute.
Some Important documents Needed in the Educational Criteria those are :
- Age Proof: As age proof candidates can use
- Driving Experience Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- Copy of Citizen certificate,
- Driving License,
- Technical Qualification
- 2 copies passport size photo attested by gazetted officer (One pasted with application form and the other attached to it)
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully.www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.