Bankim Sardar College Admission: Bankim Sardar College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Bankim Sardar College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Bankim Sardar College admission website, www.bankimsardarcollege.org and www.bscadmission.in within the last date.
Bankim Sardar College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Bankim Sardar College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Bankim Sardar College
Bankim Sardar College, established in 1955, is an undergraduate college in Tangrakhali, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta and teaches arts, commerce, and sciences.
More Admission: Bangabasi Morning College Admission and Merit List
Course offered in Bankim Sardar College
Bankim Sardar College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– English, Bengali, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education, Economics, Physical Education.
- BSc Honours– Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Commerce
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 400 seats
- BA General: 590 seats
- BSc Honours: 84 seats
- BSc General: 50 seats
- BCom Honours: 50 seats
- BCom General: 50 seats
The preservation criteria apply only to residents in the state of West Bengal and will be made on the basis of the policies of the State Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Bankim Sardar College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Bankim Sardar College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination can be admitted in the 1st year of the 3-year BA/ BSc/ BCom (Hons/ Gen) course.
- Candidates who pass the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational Examination conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training will be eligible for admission.
- A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must have obtained minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination or, The previous qualification examination has a score of 55% marks on the subject or related subject.
Application Procedure for Bankim Sardar College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Bankim Sardar College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Bankim Sardar College Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive a grand total by adding an aggregate, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honours Subject.
Councilling for Admission in Bankim Sardar College 2020
Students must bring a print copy of application form, application fee receipt, Madhyamik admit card, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Mark Sheet (original and Xerox copy), Character Certificate, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate or all equivalent documents wherever applicable. Counselling for admission, including all original time to college.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Madhyamik Admit Card.
- Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Marksheet.
- Application Fees Receipt.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate, if applicable.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Application Form (Two copy printout).
- Adhar Card for document verification.
- Two passport size colour photograph.
Important dates for Bankim Sardar College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.