Bagnan College Admission: Bagnan College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2020. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Bagnan College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours and General Admission Session 2020-21. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Bagnan College Admission Website, www.bagnancollege.org and www.bagnanadmission.in.
Bagnan College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2020. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Bagnan College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Bagnan College
Bagnan College is an undergraduate liberal arts college in Bagnan, West Bengal, India. It is in Howrah district. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta.
More Admission: Azad Hind Fauj Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Bagnan College
Bagnan College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– English, Bengali, History, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Political Science, Education, Economics.
- BA General– English, Bengali, Economics, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Education.
- BSc Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics, Computer Science, Zoology.
- BSc General–
Bio-Science: Botany, Zoology, Food & Nutrition, Chemistry.
Pure Science: Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 620 seats
- BA General: 571 seats
- BSc Honours: 90 seats
- BSc General: 193 seats
- BCom Honours: 291 seats
- BCom General: 274 seats
According to West Bengal, the percentage of seats in all courses for SC/ ST and PWD candidates is Government rules. As per the rules, 22% for SC, 6% for ST, 5% for OBC-A, 4% for OBC-B and 1% for PWD candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Bagnan College
Students wishing to join Bagnan College should know the eligibility criteria cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized board of which at least 50% in four subjects and minimum 45% in the subject, candidates willing to commerce Honours Degree in BA, BSc and BCom courses.
- According to the University norms, it is mandatory to pass any equivalent examination of HS/ ISC/ CBSE/ NIOS or equivalent examination affiliated board for admission to BA, BSc, BCom.
- Also, students who pass the 10+2 exam in the Vocational stream maintained by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training are also eligible for admission.
Application Procedure for Bagnan College
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Bagnan College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Bagnan College Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding an aggregate, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honours Subject. The aggregate % will automatically calculate the system with the best four (4) issues.
Councilling for Admission in Bagnan College 2020
Counselling will be conducted on a merit list. Counselling enrolled candidates are advised to bring the application form, application fee, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Mark sheet (original and Xerox copy) and print copy of Caste Certificate along with counselling.
Documents are Needed for Councilling
- Madhyamik/ Secondary Admit Card.
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Admit Card.
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – A & B) issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- Stamp size colour photo must be pasted in the appropriate place/ box provided for.
- Signature of a candidate must be placed in an appropriate place/ box.
Important dates for Bagnan College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.