Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission: Al Ameen Memorial Minority College has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Al Ameen Memorial Minority College can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Al Ameen Memorial Minority College admission website, www.ammcollege.in and www.onlineapplication.ammcollege.in within the last date.
Al Ameen Memorial Minority College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Al Ameen Memorial Minority College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Al Ameen Memorial Minority College
Al Ameen Memorial Minority College, established in 2004, is an undergraduate co-educational college at Jogibattala, Baruipur, South 24 Parganas district. This is the first Muslim Minority General Degree College in West Bengal. This college is affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The college has been awarded Minority status by the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, Government of India. Although it is a Minority college, students from both minority and non-minority communities study here.
More Admission: Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College Admission and Merit List
Course offered in Al Ameen Memorial Minority College
Al Ameen Memorial Minority College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Arabic, Bengali, English, Islamic History & Culture Arabic, Philosophy, History.
- BA General– History, Arabic, Political Science, Education, Philosophy, English, Bengali, Urdu.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, and PWD candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. All cast and division certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as general category candidates.
The college seat will be reserved for SC/ ST candidates as per the University norms.
Eligibility Criteria for Al Ameen Memorial Minority College
Students wishing to join Al Ameen Memorial Minority College should know the eligibility criteria cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent examination can be admitted in the 1st year of the 3 year BA (Hons/ Gen) course.
- He/ she also has to pass in English having full marks not less than 100.
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Vocational examination approved by the West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training will be eligible for admission in BA.
Application Procedure for Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Al Ameen Memorial Minority College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Merit List 2020
The merit list of valid applicants will be published on the official website of Al Ameen Memorial Minority College. The merit list will be published on the basis of Grand Total (the best of the four subjects), adding to the aggregate of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit.
Councilling for Admission in Al Ameen Memorial Minority College 2020
Students must bring a print copy of the application, receipt of application fee, Madhaymik Admit Card, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Mark Sheet (original and xerox copy), Character Certificate, Cast Certificate, PWD Certificate, or all the equivalent papers for admission. At the time of counseling, documents are validated, including all original at the college.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Hardcopy (Printout) of properly filled in the online application form.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination Or its equivalent.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Age proof (Admit card/ equivalent certificates).
- Original BankendorsedMoney Receipt of the Registration fee.
- Original proof for the Physically Challenged candidate.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of caste certificate for S.C/ S.T/ OBC (from appropriate authority).
- Three passports sized colored recent photos.
Important dates for Al Ameen Memorial Minority College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.