Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya Admission: Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.abhedanandamahavidyalaya.ac.in, and www.amadmission.in within the last date.
Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya
Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya, established in 1964, is a government-affiliated college located at Sainthia in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. The college was established to cater to the needs of higher education of the students of Sainthia and the adjoining vast rural areas. The college has a rich heritage that contributes to its own culture.
More Admission: Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya
Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours- Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Geography, Economics, Physical Education.
- BSc Honours- Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany.
- BCom Honours- Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 526 seats
- BA General: 1440 seats
- BSc Honours: 177 seats
- BSc General: 218 seats
- BCom Honours: 67 seats
- BCom General: 145 seats
22% seats will be reserved for SC candidates, 06% seats for ST candidates, 10% seats for OBC-A candidates and 7% seats for OBC-B candidates. Check the official notification for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Students should be passed Class 12th (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- Students who did not score 45% or above will not be eligible for Honours Course in any stream.
- All students who have passed the HS examination or its equivalent can apply in the General courses.
Application Procedure for Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The merit list of the talented students of Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya will be published on the official website of Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya. The list of merits will be prepared in the order of merit index prepared.
Councilling for Admission in Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya 2020
The merit enrolled candidates will be invited for Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya Counselling 2020. Counselling dates for Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya 2020 and the date of publication of the merit list will be announced on the official website of Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya. Candidates should bring original/ self-attested copies of the following documents while counselling for admission.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
H.S./ Senior Secondary Admit Card.
Madhyamik / Secondary Admit Card.
Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) issued by a competent authority (if applicable).
H.S./ Senior Secondary Mark Sheet.
Signature of a candidate must be placed in an appropriate place/ box.
Stamp size colour photo must be pasted in the appropriate place/ box provided for.
Important dates for Abhedananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.